ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Effective communication spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rajinder1993
Newly Registered

Effective communication spouse visa

Post by rajinder1993 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:04 am

Hi All, I would like to know what is the best method for showing proof of effective communication because everyday I talk to my finance on whatsapp and sometimes during the weekend I call her on her mobile number by lycamobile. But what is the best evidence to use as proof of communication is it screenshots of every whatsapp chat or is it the email option where you can email the whatsapp chat and print it off. But the email does not show mobile number it only shows the date and the time when I speak to her and of course our communication.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Effective communication spouse visa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:17 am

Screenshots
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rajinder1993
Newly Registered

Post by rajinder1993 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:19 am

CR001 wrote:Screenshots
Ok thanks for your reply isn't the email a good option or is it because they can think it can be edited. Regarding screenshots can it be every 2 screenshots of each month?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:24 am

Emailing the whatsapp won't work as it doesn't show the mobile number and yes, because it can be edited. HO is particular about the evidence of communication. You must submit as much as you can, showing mobile numbers, dates etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rajinder1993
Newly Registered

Post by rajinder1993 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:33 am

CR001 wrote:Emailing the whatsapp won't work as it doesn't show the mobile number and yes, because it can be edited. HO is particular about the evidence of communication. You must submit as much as you can, showing mobile numbers, dates etc.
Okay thanks for your help. I brought her a tablet when I went to India last year around March time but her tablet stopped working around July so she lost her whatsapp conversation at that time but then she was able to get a mobile phone so she only got whatsapp conversation from September until now can that be a issue for the evidence?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:36 am

Facebook messages, mobile call logs, letters, cards, visits you made to her.......
Char (CR001 not Casa)

rajinder1993
Newly Registered

Post by rajinder1993 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:38 am

CR001 wrote:Facebook messages, mobile call logs, letters, cards, visits you made to her.......
I only talk to her on whatsapp only and yes I have got the lycamobile invoice which shows the calls i made to her.