ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Dependent visa for wife and kid

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

iamanandkris
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General Dependent visa for wife and kid

Post by iamanandkris » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi There

I need help regarding the "Maintenance Requirement" for visa processing for my wife and kid

I am in the UK on Tier2 General Visa for past 5 months, and planning to bring my family here. Could some one please let me know

1. If my employer is an A rated visa sponsor, will the Mainteance Letter from my employer be enough to meet the Maintenance Requirement?

2. If not,
1. As per the website (https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/family-members), it says I need to maintain £2025 (partner and 1 child) for at least 90 days.
2. So is an indian RD account (that I hold) that has this much money, a valid source to show the Maintenance?
3. Or if I have 2 savings accounts that (combined) has this much money, will that be enough?

Could some one please help me out to get clarity in this?
Anand

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 General Dependent visa for wife and kid

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:39 pm

1. Yes
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

iamanandkris
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 General Dependent visa for wife and kid

Post by iamanandkris » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:46 am

CR001 wrote:1. Yes
Thank you for the quick reply.
Is there any predefined template for the Maintenance Letter for dependents?
What are all the information that needs to be mentioned in the letter? Are these enough?
1. My CoS Number
2. Company's sponsorship license number
3. Dependent information (passport no:, Date of Birth, Relationship with me (spouse, kid, etc.))