ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Return of documents/passport, Withdraw Applcation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sali11

Return of documents/passport, Withdraw Applcation

Post by sali11 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:36 am

Hi
I am a british citizan living and working in Ireland. My non-EEA parents applied for Ireland visit visa C (EU Directive application) to join me in Ireland with the intention to get the residence here afterwards. It has been 4 months since the application was received in Dublin and I am anticipating it could take few more months before we get any decision.
For some personal reasons, we need the passports and the documents back and that could possibly mean withdrawing the application. I am just wondering what is the procedure to do this and if anybody has gone through the experience of withdrawing application or requesting return of documents?
Thanks

Yaser999
Newly Registered

Re: Return of documents/passport, Withdraw Applcation

Post by Yaser999 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Hello
You can email them and ask for the documents to be returned without withdrawing your application, just tell them you need to travel and they would send your documents back and when they make a decision on your application they will ask you to submit the passport and supporting documents.
Which country did you make the application from?