ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appealed against - no right to appeal decision byHO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

panumegh
Newly Registered

Appealed against - no right to appeal decision byHO

Post by panumegh » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:39 pm

Hello,

I have few immigration issues going on and would like some clarity on the latest development on my case.

I have been living in UK since October 2007 (first on student visa and then Tier 2 General).

I was on Tier 2 General visa when my company's license was cancelled in December 2015 and hence I got a letter from HO that my visa was curtailed till 6th March 2016 with no right to appeal.

Meanwhile I made an FLRO visa application before 6th March 2016 which got refused and I made a JR request and now a oral hearing is pending for that.

Also on some late advise I appealed against the decision of no right to appeal in November 2016 and on 12th January 2017 have received letter from First-tier Tribunal Judge (quoting) "time has not started to run because there was no valid Notice of Decision. Regulation 5 requires Appellant to be notified of his right to appeal, a Duty Judge has previously decided that the Appellant has a right of appeal and therefore I am satisfied given the failure to comply with Regulation 5 time has not started to run and the appeal must be in time"

Notice of Decision - The appeal is in time.

My questions are - so the above means that now I have been granted right to appeal in country? Does my legal right to live in UK continue as per Tier 2 General visa? Will my time count towards legally continuous period living in UK? Will section 3c continue from March 2016?

I am completing 10years in UK in October 2017, would I be eligible towards legal continuous period of 10years route for settlement in UK if there is no court hearing/decision between now and October 2017?

panumegh
Newly Registered

Re: Appealed against - no right to appeal decision byHO

Post by panumegh » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:57 pm

If anyone could shed any light or share any links with information regarding to my query , that would be really helpful. Thanks