ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employee Hours - Not in Payslips

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Employee Hours - Not in Payslips

Post by tier1in2014 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:14 pm

HI zimba , Will the payslip without any hourly rate and number of hrs will be acceptable . If the payslip has only info with basic pay and all other tax deductions can case worker work out the number of hrs according to minimum wage in that year. Thanks
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

Faheemryk
Pakistan

Re: Employee Hours - Not in Payslips

Post by Faheemryk » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:35 pm

If you can get certain information, your problem can be solved.
for future, it s better to have salary slips with hourly rate on them.
One of my friend s visa extension was refused because hourly rates were not mention on salary slips.
On extension visa form, solicitor also wrote monthly salary. and visa extension was refused.

Faheemryk
Pakistan

Post by Faheemryk » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:39 pm

If you can provide following information, may be I can help.

How you know, how much is paid to each employee ?
how much tax and NI you paid to HMRC ?

Do you have an online account for PAYE with HMRC ?

Do you have any pay slips from old accountant ?

If I can see , I'd be able to guess what software is used.

PS I have sent my visa extension application yesterday, I did a lot of research on all of these matters.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:04 pm

kapoorinusa wrote:HI zimba , Will the payslip without any hourly rate and number of hrs will be acceptable . If the payslip has only info with basic pay and all other tax deductions can case worker work out the number of hrs according to minimum wage in that year. Thanks
They should. You need to write the hourly rate and any changes in the table
Faheemryk wrote:If you can get certain information, your problem can be solved.
for future, it s better to have salary slips with hourly rate on them.
One of my friend s visa extension was refused because hourly rates were not mention on salary slips.
On extension visa form, solicitor also wrote monthly salary. and visa extension was refused.
That could have not been the reason for refusal. There is NO requirement in the rules for hourly rate on your payslips :!:
You cannot be refused as there is NO SUCH GROUNDS in the rules for such refusal.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:55 pm

Thanks lot Zimba for clearing that out . As we have all the info with NI and tax paid etc from current payslip . Shell we generate new one according to that with hourly rate and number of hrs as it was agreed with employee on contact and actual hrs worked . My accountant will be able to amend that . I am not sure will there be issue if we get them amended . Just try to play safe with home office I will not prefer to go for AR for these kind of refusals.
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:08 am

Yes you can. Up to you
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:10 pm

zimba88 wrote:Yes you can. Up to you

Thanks Zimba , I was just bit confused with following lines from the guide . In point 189 I believe they are relating with actual application forms not with payslips .

ii) Pay slips or wage slips
188. You must provide duplicate pay slips or wage slips for each worker for whom points are
being claimed. These must cover the full period of the employment for which points are being
claimed.
iii) Hourly rate
189. You must also confirm the hourly rate for each employee used to claim points, including any
changes in the hourly rate and the dates of the changes. This will enable us to calculate how
many hours of work were created for each worker.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Yes on the form

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:55 pm

Hi,
Payslips can be easily regenerated. You can do it by urself in moneysoft in 5 minutes. Its better to mention hourly rate and no of hours on wageslips.

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:15 pm

zimba88 wrote:Yes on the form
Hey Zimba,

Very quickly here, I know you have mentioned (N) number of times about this but can you possibly back this up from guidance/rules?

Thank you!

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Rules merely require confirmation of the hourly rate which you can do on the form or maybe get a letter from you accountant.

From appendix A:
confirmation of the hourly rate for each settled worker used to claim points, including any changes in the hourly rate and the dates of the changes, enabling calculation of the hours of work created for each settled worker;