ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 visa with a wrong CAS number. HELP URGENT

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

melegi93
Newly Registered

Tier 4 visa with a wrong CAS number. HELP URGENT

Post by melegi93 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:14 pm

I recently applied for a Tier 4 visa for the UK and unfortunately it was refused because the letter from the bank I gave them did note explicitly show that the money was in my account for more than 28 days. Anyhow, after the refusal I requested that my bank would redraft the letter and display that the money was in my account for more than 28 days. I reapplied again for the visa, however, I did not know that I had to ask my university for a new CAS number therefore, this means I reapplied with an old CAS number and finalized the application and paid for it. My appointment is Jan 24, 2017. What do I do? I need help how can I sort this matter out who do I call or contact regarding this matter. there has to be something I can do we are all prone to human error.

KhaledAnwar
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 visa with a wrong CAS number. HELP URGENT

Post by KhaledAnwar » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:40 am

I recently applied for a Tier 4 visa for the UK and unfortunately it was refused because the letter from the bank I gave them did note explicitly show that the money was in my account for more than 28 days. Anyhow, after the refusal I requested that my bank would redraft the letter and display that the money was in my account for more than 28 days. I reapplied again for the visa, however, I did not know that I had to ask my university for a new CAS number therefore, this means I reapplied with an old CAS number and finalized the application and paid for it.
My appointment is Jan 24, 2017. What do I do? I need help how can I sort this matter out who do I call or contact regarding this matter. there has to be something I can do we are all prone to human error.[/quote]

cancel the appointment...request your university for a new CAS letter...make sure u have all the documents in right format as the onus is upon you to provide proper documentation with your visa application...

as soon you receive your new cas letter...re apply again...