ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investment done from joint account with spouse for T1E Extn

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samaygrg

Investment done from joint account with spouse for T1E Extn

Post by samaygrg » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:16 pm

Hi all

Was going through all the posts and happen to see refusal post of dwchoi1212 due to the the investment money injected via his wife....

so just wondering if you can shed some lights on my case which is investment money [unsecured DL in various transactions] injected all from the joint bank account with my spouse where we both have 100% access and control as signatories.

In my initial application, I had shown the evidence of funds availability in my sole bank account but later had to make transfers from our joint account as money was in there.

Will there be any problem? About to apply for my extension very soon, so your any thoughts will be of great help; if I need to produce any extra supportive documents and/or need to play around in it, to remain in the safe side.

Thanks in advance and expecting your viewpoints in this.

TYVVVM

zimba
Mood:

Re: Investment done from joint account with spouse for T1E E

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:36 pm

In my view, there should not be a problem as the money is traceable to you.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rajbhanu300

Post by rajbhanu300 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:47 pm

Are you talking for your joint acc. in Uk or abroad?

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:57 pm

I think that should be fine . When we applied our initial T1 leave all the 50k funds shown into our joint account and we did got the visa with that account . Just make sure it shows your name clearly on bank statements.Its same as you can use joint account for the maintenance also .
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Thank you so much Zimba88 for the reply. I had thought the same.

zimba88 wrote:In my view, there should not be a problem as the money is traceable to you.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:01 pm

Hi dear,
I think it will be fine. However if it is bothering you, you can get bank statements with your name only. If you get them printed from bank with your account, only your name will appear on every statement. And if you are the principle account holder, your wife can take her name off from account and you will become sole bank account holder.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:23 pm

rajbhanu300 wrote:Are you talking for your joint acc. in Uk or abroad?
Yes, UK Joint account with spouse...

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:27 pm

kapoorinusa wrote:I think that should be fine . When we applied our initial T1 leave all the 50k funds shown into our joint account and we did got the visa with that account . Just make sure it shows your name clearly on bank statements.Its same as you can use joint account for the maintenance also .

Thanks kapoorinusa. Just being lil more apprehensive, seeing few of our colleagues cases where HO scrutinized too much even in those trivial issues.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Meesha wrote:Hi dear,
I think it will be fine. However if it is bothering you, you can get bank statements with your name only. If you get them printed from bank with your account, only your name will appear on every statement. And if you are the principle account holder, your wife can take her name off from account and you will become sole bank account holder.

Tysm Meesha for your views.
Hmmm that definitely sounds another option out, but can't go with this as a lot of things connected with the account atm. I won't mind, however, to pop in a personal statement of my spouse there then in the bundle if required... :) thank you.

rajbhanu300

Post by rajbhanu300 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:09 am

samaygrg wrote:
I think you should be fine as it is directly from your uk acc. which can be proved by your personal bank statements.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:07 pm

rajbhanu300 wrote:
samaygrg wrote:
I think you should be fine as it is directly from your uk acc. which can be proved by your personal bank statements.

Thank you Raj. After all these positive responses, I am getting more confident to go with this. :) ... thank you all my people.