ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent T1 extension PBS reference number

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Gladiator21

Dependent T1 extension PBS reference number

Post by Gladiator21 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:48 pm

Hi,

I am filling up the tier 1 dependent extension form where it has been asked to provide PBS reference number of the main applicant and the applicant. So I wanted to know is it BRP number we need to mention in that block?

Many thanks

samaygrg

Re: Dependent T1 extension PBS reference number

Post by samaygrg » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Gladiator21 wrote:Hi,

I am filling up the tier 1 dependent extension form where it has been asked to provide PBS reference number of the main applicant and the applicant. So I wanted to know is it BRP number we need to mention in that block?

Many thanks

Hi
I did put the ref number mentioned in our last approval letter send by the HO to us...it was like this PB1234567890/201 in my last application. But have heard people saying that if you do not know or have one, then leave blank.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Dependent T1 extension PBS reference number

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:33 am

If you do not have something, you do not fill it in
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice