ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

job scoring points

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rocher

job scoring points

Post by Rocher » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:08 am

Need experts advise Zimba and other respected senior members.

Our extension is due soon and we are very confused regarding (pre 6 april 2014) job creation point

one employee worked 14 months full time (currently working )
second employee worked 3 months full time (left the job).
third employee worked 10 months full time (currently working).
fourth employee worked 5 months part time (currently working).

what could be the best way to combine these employments in order to claim 20 points. all employees worked in different positions. none of the employee worked in same positions.

secondly can we claim EEA citizen( German, Italian, Polish) as settle worker living in uk from 2,3 years.

noajthan

Re: job scoring points

Post by noajthan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:18 am

Rocher wrote:Need experts advise Zimba and other respected senior members.

secondly can we claim EEA citizen( German, Italian, Polish) as settle worker living in uk from 2,3 years.
In this context such workers are settled.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

sskhalsa

Post by sskhalsa » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:57 am

Hi, I went to see my solicitor and accountant yesterday both are saying HO not considering EU employees if they are not permanent resident of UK.

But zimba and some other forum members are saying they consider EU employees. I am not saying you people are wrong or my solicitor is right. Its a confusion only. My friend he is saying same thing he has spoken to few solicitors.

I am also confused i have read guidlines its says only settled person, so confusin is who is settled or who is not?

Has anyone got visa with EU employees to clear my doubt ? If someone from you friend circle got visa with EU please let us know.

Thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:34 am

sskhalsa wrote:Hi, I went to see my solicitor and accountant yesterday both are saying HO not considering EU employees if they are not permanent resident of UK.

But zimba and some other forum members are saying they consider EU employees. I am not saying you people are wrong or my solicitor is right. Its a confusion only. My friend he is saying same thing he has spoken to few solicitors.

I am also confused i have read guidlines its says only settled person, so confusin is who is settled or who is not?

Has anyone got visa with EU employees to clear my doubt ? If someone from you friend circle got visa with EU please let us know.

Thanks
Suggest you immediately fire that solicitor and accountant. And take any/all previous advice from them with a massive pinch of salt as they are clearly floundering and way out of their depth.

This is Tier 1 visa-101.
How can anyone hope to make a go of it under Tier 1 if they do not understand who they may or may not employ?!

You do not need to rely on hearsay and someone's say so. Certainly not such dodgy advisors.
Rely on Immigration Regulations.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1323038
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

sskhalsa

Post by sskhalsa » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:45 pm

Thanks for your reply

I have asked my accountant to give me documents rest i will sort out sending all what I have.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:39 am

Settled as a Legal status seems to be bit different than the definition used & applied with respect to Immigration Rules 6A which covers Tier 1E.
Your advisors do not seem to understand this :roll:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice