ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Criteria / Difference - Family Life Parent (5/10 year route)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Criteria / Difference - Family Life Parent (5/10 year route)

Post by Tier 4 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:35 pm

In FLR (FP) there are two routes of same thing:

Family Life as a Parent (5 year route).
Family Life as a Parent (10 year route).

Whats the difference?

And could some one enlighten me whats the criteria of Family Life as a Parent (5 year route) in FLR (FP)? Or who is this for?

Is it for single parent?

I have ILR and have a British Child but before that my Mrs FLR (FP) was refused and now the appeal is under process. Can she qualify for this 5 years route or is it going to be Family Life as a Parent (10 year route)?

Thanks
N/A

lomik
Newly Registered

Re: Criteria / Difference - Family Life Parent (5/10 year ro

Post by lomik » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:31 pm

hi 5 years route is for people who can meet the requirements : financial , accommodation , English language, without being an immigration offender.
10 years are those who can not meet the requirements or are immigration offender like overstayers , illegal entrant ......

Mineralwater123
Newly Registered

Post by Mineralwater123 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:07 am

Tier 4 wrote:In FLR (FP) there are two routes of same thing:

Family Life as a Parent (5 year route).
Family Life as a Parent (10 year route).

Whats the difference?

And could some one enlighten me whats the criteria of Family Life as a Parent (5 year route) in FLR (FP)? Or who is this for?

Is it for single parent?

I have ILR and have a British Child but before that my Mrs FLR (FP) was refused and now the appeal is under process. Can she qualify for this 5 years route or is it going to be Family Life as a Parent (10 year route)?

Thanks
Hi... can you please tell me the reason as to why her application was refused?

Mineralwater123
Newly Registered

Post by Mineralwater123 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:08 am

lomik wrote:hi 5 years route is for people who can meet the requirements : financial , accommodation , English language, without being an immigration offender.
10 years are those who can not meet the requirements or are immigration offender like overstayers , illegal entrant ......
Can you please tell me the financial requirement for FLR(FP) on 5 year route

ireland2016

Post by ireland2016 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:12 am

Mineralwater123 wrote:
lomik wrote:hi 5 years route is for people who can meet the requirements : financial , accommodation , English language, without being an immigration offender.
Can you please tell me the financial requirement for FLR(FP) on 5 year route
Hi.
What are the Financial requirements for 5 years route
Only on the child basis with contact order with child

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:58 am

Appendix [url=https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-fm-family-members]FM[/url] wrote:Financial requirements
E-LTRPT.4.1. The applicant must provide evidence that they will be able to adequately maintain and accommodate themselves and any dependants in the UK without recourse to public funds, unless paragraph EX.1. applies.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.