ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous addresses

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cluelesss

Previous addresses

Post by cluelesss » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:21 am

Hi,

I am applying for my citizenship application and in section 1.17 i have to enter my addresses for the past 5 years. I had one main address but for work arrangements i had to spend few months in other UK cities, so temporarily lived at other addresses as well at the sametime.

e.g) My main address i lived from Jan 2013 to Dec 2013, But from June 2013 to Oct 2013 i had to live in another city near my temporary work place, but i still had everything registered at my main address which i didnt change. But i also took my LIUK test in Jul 2013, at a centre near my temporary address and thus the certificate also has this address.

Do i need to mention my temporary addresses as well along with my main address. Also, i remember that i didnt mention my temporary addresses on my ILR application 3 years back. If i mention my temporary addresses now, will it not complicate the issue, but at the sametime my LIUK certificate has a temporary address, so they might ask why this address is not mentioned in previous addresses?

Does anyone else had this problem?

Regards,