ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Job letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

circle2017
Newly Registered

Regarding Job letter

Post by circle2017 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Dear moderator
Can you please help me confirm this job letter is written correctly
I am applying flrm category A. Actually my old job contract is different so its ok I do not summit it. Just to this job letter and 12 month payslip and 12 month bank statement.

circle2017
Newly Registered

Re: Regarding Job letter

Post by circle2017 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:16 pm

Dear moderator
Can you please help me confirm this job letter is written correctly
I am applying flrm category A. Actually my old job contract is different so its ok I do not summit it. Just to this job letter and 12 month payslip and 12 month bank statement.

This to confirm that the above individual is employed with our company as a ___________________. Employment commenced on the 1st February 2013.All guards are employed on permanent contracts. This I a Non Salaried employment, paid hourly at £7.20 per hour.

We confirm that based on last 12 months, gross earnings are £20,949.74.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any furthers information by emailing me at ________________ regarding any of the above matters

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:36 pm

Nobody can advise on template but following need to be met which is from official guideline:

A letter from the employer(s) who issued the payslips at paragraph 2(a) confirming:
(i) the person's employment and gross annual salary;
(ii) the length of their employment;
(iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in
the application; and
(iv) the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

circle2017
Newly Registered

Regarding Job letter

Post by circle2017 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:55 am

Last edited by circle2017 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:03 am, edited 5 times in total.

circle2017
Newly Registered

Post by circle2017 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:01 am

thank you very much. I have another questions.
1.I came on a spouse visa with my two sons my british husband receiving Child benefits and child tax credit I am filling FLR(M) section 7.6 and 7.7. My husband is full time working section 7b maintenance. it looks like it does not apply on me. I need help on section 7.7 and 7.6 do I need to fill it or not if not so where do I need to mention these benefits ? 2. do I need to go further on page 66 Children section saying documents doctor letter school letter evidence do I need to provide this evidence?3. page 68 says 13c child of a person with limited leave as partner of a settled person in the uk. Do I need to provide the document on this section? what is the evidence of your sponsor parental responsibility? please urgently help me because I am nearly finish and I only have a few day left to submit. :D