ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Refused After almost 10 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zimba
Mood:

Re: Visa Refused After almost 10 months

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:41 pm

Evidential flexibility is only for minor omissions or errors, most CWs do not apply it when the required information does not exist at all.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:27 pm

This case is simple and clear.

The case worker is looking for specific figures.

In the accounts, the DL do normally comes under CREDITORS (amount falling due after more than one year).

Yes, from your accounts presented it could be deduced that the invested £219k is there, but quite unfortunate CW is not deducing this becos it is not specific.

What the account ought to have looked like is this:

CREDITORS(amount falling due after more than one year)
Director Loan: £219,000
Other Creditors: £xx,xxx

.....and under Account Notes (to explain)
Director Loan: £219,000 (Unsecured Loan from Mr XYZ) This is where YOUR NAME is expected to show to link the amount invested with YOU.

mdm
BANNED

Post by mdm » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Hello All,

I have submit my AR after xmas.

I have a question:

Normally its 28days to complete the AR But can anybody tell me how much days they are taking these days for AR?

Thanks

bye

sweetad

Post by sweetad » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:24 pm

You need to ask your accountant to put an entry in your accounts showing that the director has invested this much amount for dates the accounts have been submitted for my visa was also refused due to this same reason
He needs to mention your name and amount invested in your accounts that are to be submitted..

sweetad

Post by sweetad » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:28 pm

Its better to get the accounts sorted out abd apply since i went into appeal and its been over two years i have am still running around to get the decision

mdm
BANNED

Post by mdm » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:53 pm

sweetad wrote:Its better to get the accounts sorted out abd apply since i went into appeal and its been over two years i have am still running around to get the decision

Hello,
Are you still waiting for the decision of AR ???
If not then please explain what you did after your application refused.
Why waitig for two years?
And how many points they did not awarded you only 20 for investment or anymore?
Thanks
Waiting for reply
Bye

sweetad

Post by sweetad » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:40 pm

I was awarded all the points except the investment 20 points they awarded all the rest of points .
After refusal i appealled the decision won it but ho e office appealled against the first tribunal decision permission was denied ,then they went to upper tribunal and the case was refered back to first tribunal and i got hearing date of june 16 now
This process has taken two years and i am not sure how long will it be after this

If you have time get the accounts right ask your accountant to put that entry into your accounts mentioning your name and loan you have given to the company business and ask him to prepare a letter me tioning the account number and bank name from which the money was transferred to your business account. Then put up the new extension application it will clear their objections they raised .rether than going into appeals process

mdm
BANNED

Post by mdm » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:30 pm

update :

Its been 29 days since i submitted AR.
No response till today.

Waiting....

mdm
BANNED

Post by mdm » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:27 pm

Finally AR refused with the same reasons.
Applying new application.
Anybody suggest what documents should i sent with the application???

Thanks

bye

FSD

Post by FSD » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:07 pm

You can search forum for the documents should be submitted for the fresh application but your major issue is still there. you mentioned in your 19th dec post
"Creditors: amounts falling due within one year:"
must be "MORE THAN ONE YEAR"
You can send amendments in account and also put notes in the account note section that MR ABC has invested amount XXXXXXX. The loan is unsecured & subordinate in the favor of third party creditors, repayable after 5 years.(this is an example for your guidance according to my knowledge. PLEASE CONSULT WITH AN EXPERT )
Please Fix all issue and send a fresh application very very carefully and hope you will get positive results.