ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK spouse Visa - Karachi Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lfcammad
Newly Registered

UK spouse Visa - Karachi Pakistan

Post by lfcammad » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:29 am

Dear All ,

I am looking for support and positive feedback from all members .
I have applied for a UK - SPOUSE visa from Karachi, Pakistan ; I have submitted and made payment through online on 4th September-16 and had bio matrix in Karachi on 5th September-16.On 30th September VIA email I received response that my online application has been received in Sheffield, UK and its being prepared for consideration by visa officer and after this my wife got a call from home office for interview and they inquired about her office and work . Then again I received response via email on 15th November-16 that unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service target.
its been more then 4 + months and I haven't received my passport .

Please help me in this regard !

Scotsgirl

Re: UK spouse Visa - Karachi Pakistan

Post by Scotsgirl » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:16 pm

I'm in the same boat as you! The wait is painful. And the sad part is I even paid for the priority service! :(

lfcammad
Newly Registered

Post by lfcammad » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:32 pm

Scotsgirl wrote:I'm in the same boat as you! The wait is painful. And the sad part is I even paid for the priority service! :(
OMG you paid for priority service and still waiting for response :( , did you get any information why they are taking so much time ? and did you also received same reply that your case is not straight forward ?

Scotsgirl

Post by Scotsgirl » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:27 pm

lfcammad wrote:
Scotsgirl wrote:I'm in the same boat as you! The wait is painful. And the sad part is I even paid for the priority service! :(
OMG you paid for priority service and still waiting for response :( , did you get any information why they are taking so much time ? and did you also received same reply that your case is not straight forward ?

Sadly i did pay for the priority service. And i got the same email as youu that my case hasn't been straightforward and further checks are being made! I really hope we both get to hear the good news soon. Have you done a status check yet?

lfcammad
Newly Registered

Post by lfcammad » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:33 am

Scotsgirl wrote:
lfcammad wrote:

Sadly i did pay for the priority service. And i got the same email as youu that my case hasn't been straightforward and further checks are being made! I really hope we both get to hear the good news soon. Have you done a status check yet?
Can you please guide me how to check status ?

Scotsgirl

Post by Scotsgirl » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:39 am

lfcammad wrote:
Scotsgirl wrote:
lfcammad wrote:
Can you please guide me how to check status ?
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

That's the link for status check! You'd need your GWF ref number, should be on your receipt which you got when you got your biometrics done. :)

lfcammad
Newly Registered

Post by lfcammad » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:18 am

Thank you so much , I have sent them an email regarding my visa status .
Hoping for something positive inshALLAH .

lfcammad
Newly Registered

Post by lfcammad » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:27 am

I got a reply from them and its again standard reply about the timeline etc. :S

Scotsgirl

Post by Scotsgirl » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:16 pm

lfcammad wrote:Thank you so much , I have sent them an email regarding my visa status .
Hoping for something positive inshALLAH .

Try emailing them again every week or every 10 days. Hopefully it will change. Insha'Allah:)

lfcammad
Newly Registered

Post by lfcammad » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Yes I will again email them after few days , when did you last checked your status and what exactly they replied you ?

Hoping for a positive result for both of us and all who are waiting for their visa!

InshALLAH Ameen.

Scotsgirl

Post by Scotsgirl » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:37 pm

I did a status check today got a generic email stating that there have been no updates. Sucks.

lfcammad
Newly Registered

Post by lfcammad » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:42 am

pls do let me know about your visa .
Thank you.

Arif6791
Newly Registered

Post by Arif6791 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:20 pm

Hi, my wife is in the exact same situation, she applied for her settlement visa from Lahore 1st September 2016 we got out documents back on the first week of November and we've not herd a thing, it's absolutely frustrating, I email them and a just get an automated response, if anyone can help me in what I should do would be appreciated

Scotsgirl

Post by Scotsgirl » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Arif6791 wrote:Hi, my wife is in the exact same situation, she applied for her settlement visa from Lahore 1st September 2016 we got out documents back on the first week of November and we've not herd a thing, it's absolutely frustrating, I email them and a just get an automated response, if anyone can help me in what I should do would be appreciated
Hey! All you can do is wait! :/

alisunny

Post by alisunny » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:53 am

hello Dear
i was apply spouse visa for my wife Pakistan Lahore as Priority Visa service.
her biometric 4th JAN 2017
send documents Sheffield 6/01/2017
email rcv 9/01/2017 received application

know i received email again.. this

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

this is our second application first time she refused coz some bank statements missing.
know we complete all the paper work they ask for and plus we made application Priority Visa service.

plz help me what should i do? im worried support plz.

lfcammad
Newly Registered

Post by lfcammad » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:25 pm

Relax , at the moment they are working on many visas and most of the applicant are recieving this email just because they are not able to meet their standard timeline.

alisunny

Post by alisunny » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:30 am

lfcammad wrote:Relax , at the moment they are working on many visas and most of the applicant are recieving this email just because they are not able to meet their standard timeline.
thnx so much plz keep me up to date if u go any response.

Arif6791
Newly Registered

Post by Arif6791 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:47 pm

Hi, just wanting to some advice please
My wife applied for her spouse visa on 30/08/2016 from Lahore Pakistan and still yet haven't herd anything, what am worried about is her TB test expired 30 December, could this be a problem? As she got the TB test done 30 June and only last for 6 months, I am extremely worried about this as we have wait 5 months for the visa and am worried it will get refused because of this? Could someone give me advice on this it would be really appreciated

Thank you

lfcammad
Newly Registered

Post by lfcammad » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:23 am

Salam all , finally yesterday I got email and sms for passport collection and today I got my passport and its my UK visa attached :D thank you ALLAH pak :)

its says valid from 26/02/17 valid until 28/03-17

which means I cannot travel before 26 feb 2017 ?

Mojohnson
Pakistan

Post by Mojohnson » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:59 am

lfcammad wrote:
That is correct.

alisunny

Post by alisunny » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:24 pm

hello dear.

finally my wife got visa. :) the process took only 30 day.
thnx so much ur support .

Sammy890
Newly Registered

Post by Sammy890 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:55 pm

lfcammad wrote:Salam all , finally yesterday I got email and sms for passport collection and today I got my passport and its my UK visa attached :D thank you ALLAH pak :)

its says valid from 26/02/17 valid until 28/03-17

How long did you wait for to get passport with visa? As my husband is waiting to collect his and it has been 12 weeks now

lfcammad
Newly Registered

Post by lfcammad » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:09 am

dear i have mentioned timeline of my case in my first msg.

Sammy890
Newly Registered

Post by Sammy890 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:30 pm

Does anybody know how long it takes once appeal has been withdrawn? I heard within 2-3months but some people have got theres within few weeks. It has been 3 months and im still waiting for my husband to recieve a call for passiort collection

lfcammad
Newly Registered

Post by lfcammad » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:56 am

You can email them to check your visa status.