ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Services to be selected within NARIC Portal ?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

keepsmilinyaar

Services to be selected within NARIC Portal ?

Post by keepsmilinyaar » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:20 pm

Hi ,
I went through the link (http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 98118.html)

The information here is useful, but was hoping someone would confirm or perhaps its worth adding onto the above URL - the services/options one should select when applying for the NARIC certificate

Would be grateful if anyone could advise which ones to select (I assume 1 and 2 - but wanted to be sure) :
1. Statement of Comparability - YES/NO ?
2. English Language Assessment - YES/NO ?
3. Visa and Nationality service - YES/NO ?

To be honest, I was confused when I read the info on Option 3 , because it contains the info from option 1 and 2 in a single letter. However if one selects (ticks) this option - after filling in the following details - INDIA, Tier 1, exception Talent --> the website suggests that one does not need to apply for a NARIC certificate.

Thanking in advance .

:)
Rahul