ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Exten Refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Meesha

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Exten Refused

Post by Meesha » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:18 pm

You dont need an accountant letter if you have not taken over business.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:19 am

iamcr01 wrote:Can someone suggest accountant confirmation letter for Investment Confirmation as Share Capital please this is quite urgent for me.

Thanks
No such requirement
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

iamcr01
Newly Registered

Post by iamcr01 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:56 am

samaygrg wrote:
iamcr01 wrote:Hi Meesha,

Thanks for your response. With my previous application I have submitted original documents like Employees P45. P46. Can I request in a covering letter to Home Office to consider evidence from my previous application ? Is that possible ?

Thanks
I reckon that what we all do.

In line with your prev.application [the refused one] where you have successfully given the points to all except of the investment. Which is why, you can simply claim those approved points back again in this application and rebuild your application with the score-not-given attribute only. As other colleagues suggested, careful checks on your account, supply other documents as per the guidance.
Samaygrg and Zimba88,

Though i have been awarded full points for rest of the attributes except Investment Evidence on my refusal letter it says, "Please note, on this occasion we have not carried out full verification check on the documents you submitted or the statements that you have made on your application form, as your application falls for refusal on other grounds as outlined above.

However, UK visas and Immigration reserves the right in future to request independent third party verification of any piece of supporting documentation that you provided with this application, or will provide in any future application or any statements that you have made or will make in connection with this or any future application. "

Does that mean they will verify all my documents again irrespective of points I have been awarded. Please advice.

Thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:02 am

Yes that's clearly what the letter says they reserve the right to do.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:38 pm

I have seen a post on this forum where an applicant was awarded points in one category and refused in other and when he made fresh application, they changed the case i:e took points out from already awarded category. Dont get relax about those attributes you already have points.
Prepare your application as new. Make sure everything to be as perfect as they ask for.
Good luck

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:15 pm

When your application falls for refusal even on a single ground, HO might not assess any other evidence at all.
They simply refuse you on that SINGLE ground and get on with it. Therefore you must understand that if you solve that single issue, your fresh/next application will NOT necessarily be successful by default !!
You must ensure that for a fresh application, everything else is in order as required.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

businessmen aces
India

Post by businessmen aces » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:59 pm

Making Extension application again is like almost impossible my extension application had 12 files like 8000 pages i would rather commit sucide than collect all those documents again it takes 15-20 days to collect all documents and you can't run your business its like walking 100 miles marathon without shoes...))

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:55 pm

businessmen aces wrote:Making Extension application again is like almost impossible my extension application had 12 files like 8000 pages i would rather commit sucide than collect all those documents again it takes 15-20 days to collect all documents and you can't run your business its like walking 100 miles marathon without shoes...))

It's so true, that definitely gives anyone uphill battle.
Again some we can retrieve and some perhaps not. So points to be notes for the ones who haven't yet submitted but about to, it sounds very sensible to keep a copy of everything enclosed in the app bundle.

:) :D

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:26 pm

businessmen aces wrote:Making Extension application again is like almost impossible my extension application had 12 files like 8000 pages i would rather commit sucide than collect all those documents again it takes 15-20 days to collect all documents and you can't run your business its like walking 100 miles marathon without shoes...))
There is no way an extension application needs that many documents unless you are sending a ton of irrelevant documents they never asked for. The evidence should not be over 50 pages or so in my opinion. Sending three year bank statements, contracts, lease, invoices, etc is waste of paper and stamps :? They never ever asked for theses

businessmen aces
India

Post by businessmen aces » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:30 am

zimba88 wrote:
There is no way an extension application needs that many documents unless you are sending a ton of irrelevant documents they never asked for. The evidence should not be over 50 pages or so in my opinion. Sending three year bank statements, contracts, lease, invoices, etc is waste of paper and stamps :? They never ever asked for theses
Yes you are 100% correct i think it was my big mistake i send 4 years of bank statements of Limited company and my company had USD account, Euro Account and GBP account and each month bank statement about 30 pages. My solicitor confused me and suggested i send all bank statements. Also for our 4 employees we had to send last 3 years and 4 months pay slips ,FPS , all RTI Sumissions along with there passport copy and contracts. Business rates invoices , office rent contracts , warehouse contracts, hire purchase and lease agreements for machinery , bank overdraft approval letters , some big contracts etc etc... Companies Tax and Vat returns
My solicitor also told me to send 10 photographs for each dependent visa family members along with other documents like there recent 3 months bank statements etc which prove we are staying together.
I think because i send so many documents its 7 months and home office still can't decide on our application. I bombarded them with 8000 pages application ....))

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:23 am

I am almost convinced that 99% of the solicitors are scam artists. They ask you to send 8000 pages to HO so you think they did something for you while their clients often fail to covers the actual required documents properly.

In my opinion, sending 8000 pages of paper to Ho might be interpreted exactly the opposite of what you hope for. Send what is required, answer and send more if asked. The rules are written so that a case worker gets almost all he/she needs to make a call on your application without wasting too much resources on you. :!:

iamcr01
Newly Registered

Post by iamcr01 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:40 pm

Hi Zimba88 and other,

Thanks for your valuable responses.

Just need advise on my management accounts, as I have converted my director loan to Share Capital now and am in a process of creating management accounts with my accountant. Can you please advise in which section and where in the accounts should confirm my investment as share capital. And also in accounts it says Share Capital is £58k and loss is £52k, share holders funds £5k will this cause any issue as my in huge loss ?

Thanks

iamcr01
Newly Registered

Post by iamcr01 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:43 pm

Hi Zimba88 and other,

Just need advise on my management accounts, as I have converted my director loan to Share Capital now and am in a process of creating management accounts with my accountant. Can you please advise in which section and where in the accounts should confirm my investment as share capital. And also in accounts it says Share Capital is £58k and loss is £52k, share holders funds £5k will this cause any issue as my in huge loss ?

Thanks

iamcr01
Newly Registered

Post by iamcr01 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Hi Zimba88 and other,

Just need advise on my management accounts, as I have converted my director loan to Share Capital now and am in a process of creating management accounts with my accountant. Can you please advise in which section and where in the accounts should confirm my investment as share capital. And also in accounts it says Share Capital is £58k and loss is £52k, share holders funds £5k will this cause any issue as am in huge loss ?

Thanks

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:15 pm

Profit and Loss wouldn't matter.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:09 pm

iamcr01 wrote:Hi Zimba88 and other,

Just need advise on my management accounts, as I have converted my director loan to Share Capital now and am in a process of creating management accounts with my accountant. Can you please advise in which section and where in the accounts should confirm my investment as share capital. And also in accounts it says Share Capital is £58k and loss is £52k, share holders funds £5k will this cause any issue as am in huge loss ?

Thanks
In the notes section, you should have number of shares allocated, value of each share and your full name as the share owner and the date. Loss/profits do not matter

iamcr01
Newly Registered

Post by iamcr01 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi Zimba88 & others,

As am making fresh application and my previous IHS was not refunded. Can I use the same IHS reference number in fresh application or pay again ? Please advice.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:08 pm

iamcr01 wrote:Hi Zimba88 & others,

As am making fresh application and my previous IHS was not refunded. Can I use the same IHS reference number in fresh application or pay again ? Please advice.

Thanks
No. New application, new IHS payment and reference number.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.