ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can anyone help -Gross Salary Instead of Net salary

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ARUN272
Newly Registered

Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Post by ARUN272 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:25 am

Hi All

My Tier 1 General ILR PEO appointment is next week and I am bit worried about the Salary which I have withdrawn . I am a contractor and I work thru my Limited company and I am planning show my income for the period (Feb 2016 - Jan -2017.)

In the Year 2016 Jan , Feb and March - I have withdrawn Gross Salary Instead of Net salary - I have noticed and transferred total NI amount back to my business account . Rest all other month I did only Net salary to my account .

Will case worker will be okey with it or will be have any objection ?
Could any please help and clarify will this be a problem ?. Any solution ?

Thanks
Anand

ARUN272
Newly Registered

Cover Letter,Table Of Content,Salary Explaination,Emp Letter

Post by ARUN272 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:41 am

Hi

I am going for my Tier 1 General ILR PEO appointment next week

Could anyone help to clarify below points

I am contractor working thru my Limited company and my company Tax year is ended 31st Dec 2016 and my account has prepared P/L statement and I have been asked to pay 4500 as corporation Tax before Sep 2017.

As per the guideline I need to show 35000 for my ILR application and I am in short of 1500 GBP and my Business account has 4500 balance . Can I withdraw 1500 as my Divided in Jan 2017 ?. Will there be any problem withdrawing this amount as dividend . My doubt is this amt was suppose to pay as a corporation tax and will the case worker will question this and I did this just to get my ILR done ?

Please help

Thanks
Arun

ARUN272
Newly Registered

Can anyone help -Gross Salary Instead of Net salary

Post by ARUN272 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:54 am

Hi All

My Tier 1 General ILR PEO appointment is next week and I am bit worried about the Salary which I have withdrawn . I am a contractor and I work thru my Limited company and I am planning show my income for the period (Feb 2016 - Jan -2017.)

In the Year 2016 Jan , Feb and March - I have withdrawn Gross Salary Instead of Net salary - I have noticed and transferred total NI amount back to my business account . Rest all other month I did only Net salary to my account .

Will case worker will be okey with it or will be have any objection ?
Could any please help and clarify will this be a problem ?. Any solution ?

Thanks
Anand

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Can anyone help -Gross Salary Instead of Net salary

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:15 am

£35k pa is for Tier 2 General applying for ILR.

See page 7 in link below for Tier 1 General.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... neral_.pdf

Also no need to start a new topic with each question. Keep all your queries in one thread (this one).

See Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.