ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Req for EEA PR app. Non EEA (37 Y) + Dutch Dad (70 Y)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

noajthan

Re: Req for EEA PR app. Non EEA (37 Y) + Dutch Dad (70 Y)

Post by noajthan » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:23 pm

akhr90 wrote:My Dad who has got a PR he is a dutch citizen sponsored his real son my brother whose application is in process in Pakistan.

Please advise about my application do u think i got a chance to get ILR on LR category if i appeal and send the form next week?
Moderator Obie has already advised on that and there's nothing I can add.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

akhr90

Post by akhr90 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:20 pm

Good evening All,

One important question:

I just appealed against the refusal as Home Office gave me 14 days to appeal. The question is during the appeal do I have the right to work? Any reference if anyone have from Home office or from legislation?

My employer is asking for the right to work document and I sent him my appeal acknowledgement letter, he is saying it doesn't states you are entitle to work.

Please advise? Will be much appreciated as I am really tense.

Kind Regards
AK

MrSlyFox

Post by MrSlyFox » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:33 pm

akhr90 wrote: COA With Work : 05.08.2016
A COA is valid proof of your right-to-work
"You are permitted to accept offers of employment in the United Kingdom, or to continue in employment in the United Kingdom, whilst your application is under consideration and until either you are issued with residence documentation or, if your application is refused, until your appeal rights are exhausted."
Acceptable right-to-work documents: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... nts_v5.pdf
Pages 17 & 18

If it's expired you may request a new COA from nweurocoarequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

akhr90

Post by akhr90 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:44 pm

Hi MrSlyFox,

Great help, much appreciated.

One question please do you have any link for the below paragraph?

"You are permitted to accept offers of employment in the United Kingdom, or to continue in employment in the United Kingdom, whilst your application is under consideration and until either you are issued with residence documentation or, if your application is refused, until your appeal rights are exhausted."

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Akhr

MrSlyFox

Post by MrSlyFox » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:49 pm

akhr90 wrote: "You are permitted to accept offers of employment in the United Kingdom, or to continue in employment in the United Kingdom, whilst your application is under consideration and until either you are issued with residence documentation or, if your application is refused, until your appeal rights are exhausted."
It's stated on the Certificate of Application

akhr90

Post by akhr90 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:56 pm

Oh really thank you so much.

Have a great evening.

Many thanks.