ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CSI ENQUIRIES AND RETAINED RESIDENCE QUESTIONS

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

johnayeh495
Newly Registered

CSI ENQUIRIES AND RETAINED RESIDENCE QUESTIONS

Post by johnayeh495 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:59 pm

hi guys,sorry not to contribute to this case but rather ask a question about a current situation I find myself into.
it goes like this,i am married a german citizen who came to the uk as a worker in 2010 and has been working throughout the years till 2015 when she started university.we got married in 2014 and I got my residence card shortly after.my worry is I could not purchase a comprehensive sickness insurance policy when she started university in 09/2015 and it was after a year that I purchased one.She has been working part time on and off in a genuine employment just after she started university.I am wondering if I still need to continue paying the premium for the insurance policy or I should quit as she works part time and that qualifies as an NI contribution. Also what kind of documents will I need to supply should incase I end the marriage and apply for a retention of residence .Please help me with any information that will alleviate my headache about this circumstance I find myself .Thank you

Obie
Ireland

Re: CSI ENQUIRIES AND RETAINED RESIDENCE QUESTIONS

Post by Obie » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:05 pm

I have edited your post and titles.

Please do not hijack the Kareem thread. Your topic is clearly different from Proxy marriage, so no need to post on that thread.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors