ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA appeal - how long i have to wait for oral appeal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ewelinq
Newly Registered

EEA appeal - how long i have to wait for oral appeal

Post by ewelinq » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:51 pm

Hi!
I am in UK 11 years now. I claimed assylum seeker when i came in 2006. Refused. Claimed again and after many years of waiting finally refused again with deporation order. Regular signatures. In 2015 got married to Polish wife (in 2016 our baby born), apply for EEA. Refused due to not valid passport. Obviously Iranian embassy will not give me passport till i will have right to stay here. I apply for oral appeal and I am already waiting more then 6months. Anyone knows ho long aprox u have to wait for appeal ? Are the chances big to win in my case? Im so fed up, feeling very down, just holding up for my baby and wife. I am also wondering should I take basic, cheap salisitor or in my case we need to take someone expensive but mybe better? :?

ewelinq
Newly Registered

Re: EEA appeal - how long i have to wait for oral appeal

Post by ewelinq » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:52 pm

ah and i forgot to add- my deportation order recently has been canceled. I recieved letter from HO that they decided to cancel it.
Abbas