ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Permit refused for my Daughter,please I need help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Flickers
Mood:

Re: EEA Permit refused for my Daughter,please I need help

Post by Flickers » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:48 am

CR001 wrote:Could you post the exact words of the refusal letter (taking out any personal identifiable information)?
Done, thanks.

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:58 am

vinny wrote:Choose oral hearing whenever possible.
Thanks, one last question, on the website it states if applying within the UK i have 14 days to appeal but on the refusal is states 28 days..any clarification on this please?

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Applications for an EEA family permit are made from outside the UK.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:05 pm

vinny wrote:Applications for an EEA family permit are made from outside the UK.
Can't the appeal be made here in the UK?

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:16 pm

All appeals are held in the UK. The location of the appellant determines the time limit for the notice of appeal under paragraph 19.

However, sooner is better than later. Don't miss the deadline.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Flickers wrote:
CR001 wrote:Could you post the exact words of the refusal letter (taking out any personal identifiable information)?
Done, thanks.
Have I missed it???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:22 pm

At present Oral hearing are taking between 18-20 months, where as paper appeals are taking under 6 months.

Unless there is an issue of Marriage of Convenience, forged documents or Asylum cases, I am of the view that a paper hearing is more expeditious under the current circumstances, if the issues involved can be properly dealt with on paper.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:45 pm

CR001 wrote:
Flickers wrote:
Done, thanks.
Have I missed it???
Sorry, i thought I attached it on here, can I have your personal email on private msg to forward decision to you please?

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Obie wrote:At present Oral hearing are taking between 18-20 months, where as paper appeals are taking under 6 months.

Unless there is an issue of Marriage of Convenience, forged documents or Asylum cases, I am of the view that a paper hearing is more expeditious under the current circumstances, if the issues involved can be properly dealt with on paper.
Great, I will get it started and supply same documents used for the previous application as well and a cover later?

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Obie wrote:At present Oral hearing are taking between 18-20 months, where as paper appeals are taking under 6 months.

Obie, can you help with appeals if you can please pm me.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Flickers wrote:Sorry, i thought I attached it on here, can I have your personal email on private msg to forward decision to you please?
Sorry, no. I don't give out my personal email.

Though you could just type the main refusal paragraph(s) here so we can see what it says etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:21 pm

CR001 wrote:
Flickers wrote:Sorry, i thought I attached it on here, can I have your personal email on private msg to forward decision to you please?

Though you could just type the main refusal paragraph(s) here so we can see what it says etc.
Below is the decision, ECO ignored all evidence submitted and said no evidence, on the new application I put when my EEA National wife started working and pay slips, still ECO said She is a none working student.

The Decision
• You have stated that you propose to join your step-mother … in the United Kingdom who is a Czech Republic national and married to your purported father ….
• I note that your previous applications for a Family permit under EEA Regulations was refused (Shefo/329198 &343719 refers) as the Entry Clearance Officer was not satisfied that you had provided sufficient evidence that your sponsor is qualified or that you and your father are related as claimed.
• I note that your sponsor has been issued permanent residence statues. However, in order to be issued a Family Permit under EEA Regulations, as a non-working student you sponsor has to provide evidence that they:
1. Have sufficient resources not to become a burden on the social assistance system of the United Kingdom during her period of residence.
2. Have comprehensive medical cover for themselves and other family members
• You state that your sponsor now has comprehensive medical cover, but have provided no evidence that they have. Therefore, you have failed to provide sufficient evidence that your EEA national family member is a qualified person in accordance with Regulation 4 of the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006. I am, therefore, not satisfied that your EEA national family member is residing in the United Kingdom in accordance with the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulation 2006.
• As evidence of your relationship to your father you have provided a DNA test report from Anglia DNA whom are a Home Office approved paternity testing facility. Whilst I acknowledge that you have provided the test results stating that… is your father, you have not provided any evidence that … was the person who provided their DNA to be tested.
• In addition, you have not provided any evidence that you were the person who provided you DNA to be tested as proof of your relationship with him as claimed. The onus is on you to provide the required documentation with your application and in light of the above. I am not satisfied that you have demonstrated that … is your father.
• In view of your failure to provide satisfactory evidence, I am not satisfied that you are the family member of an EEA national in accordance with Regulation 7 of the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006.
• I therefore refuse you EEA Family Permit application because I am not satisfied that you meet all of the requirements of regulation 12 of the immigration (European Economic Area) Regulation 2006.

Flickers
Mood:

Post by Flickers » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Flickers wrote:
CR001 wrote:

Below is the decision, ECO ignored all evidence submitted and said no evidence, on the new application I put when my EEA National wife started working and pay slips, still ECO said She is a none working student.

The Decision
• You have stated that you propose to join your step-mother … in the United Kingdom who is a Czech Republic national and married to your purported father ….
• I note that your previous applications for a Family permit under EEA Regulations was refused (Shefo/329198 &343719 refers) as the Entry Clearance Officer was not satisfied that you had provided sufficient evidence that your sponsor is qualified or that you and your father are related as claimed.
• I note that your sponsor has been issued permanent residence statues. However, in order to be issued a Family Permit under EEA Regulations, as a non-working student you sponsor has to provide evidence that they:
1. Have sufficient resources not to become a burden on the social assistance system of the United Kingdom during her period of residence.
2. Have comprehensive medical cover for themselves and other family members
• You state that your sponsor now has comprehensive medical cover, but have provided no evidence that they have. Therefore, you have failed to provide sufficient evidence that your EEA national family member is a qualified person in accordance with Regulation 4 of the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006. I am, therefore, not satisfied that your EEA national family member is residing in the United Kingdom in accordance with the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulation 2006.
• As evidence of your relationship to your father you have provided a DNA test report from Anglia DNA whom are a Home Office approved paternity testing facility. Whilst I acknowledge that you have provided the test results stating that… is your father, you have not provided any evidence that … was the person who provided their DNA to be tested.
• In addition, you have not provided any evidence that you were the person who provided you DNA to be tested as proof of your relationship with him as claimed. The onus is on you to provide the required documentation with your application and in light of the above. I am not satisfied that you have demonstrated that … is your father.
• In view of your failure to provide satisfactory evidence, I am not satisfied that you are the family member of an EEA national in accordance with Regulation 7 of the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006.
• I therefore refuse you EEA Family Permit application because I am not satisfied that you meet all of the requirements of regulation 12 of the immigration (European Economic Area) Regulation 2006.
Hello @CR001 as advised I have written down ECO reason for refusal, any advise please?

Flickers
Mood:

EEA Family Permit Processing Times

Post by Flickers » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:00 pm

I have applied for EEA Family Permit for my daughter in Africa, She was previously refused thrice, was advised by my MP to put all documents they have requested for this very last time, as he received email from home office with decision on the previous refusal. My question is this, this is over 3 weeks I nor my MP hasn't heard anything. Previously they make decision within days, just wanting to know if someone else is experiencing this delay or anything of such.

Flickers
Mood:

Re: EEA Family Permit Processing Times

Post by Flickers » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Flickers wrote:I have applied for EEA Family Permit for my daughter in Africa, She was previously refused thrice, was advised by my MP to put all documents they have requested for this very last time, as he received email from home office with decision on the previous refusal. My question is this, this is over 3 weeks I nor my MP hasn't heard anything. Previously they make decision within days, just wanting to know if someone else is experiencing this delay or anything of such.

Thanks guys, my daughter was finally issues EEA Family Permit after the fth attempt, thanks for all your advise and support.