ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR Application requiring CSI, Polish national

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Patrycja
Newly Registered

PR Application requiring CSI, Polish national

Post by Patrycja » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:47 pm

Hi,

Whats up with your application? I am in similar situation and need some advise. Hopefully will find it here.

My Situation:

Entered UK with my Parents in 2007 when I was 15years old. Had my Schooling (2007-2009)here in the UK followed by University (2009-2013) and straight into full time employment since then.

During my Uni I was working part time with breaks in employment. Number of working hours range from 5-20hrs per week with breaks up to 4 months some times(Exams followed by Holidays :P).

I have a registration card which was issued in Jan 2013 (during which I had CSI- Held CSI from DEC2012-JUN2013).

Now, Do I qualify for applying PR now or should I wait till Jan 2018? Does my Part time work count towards not having CSI? Please advise.

Kind regards,
Pati

noajthan

Re: PR Application requiring CSI, Polish national

Post by noajthan » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:49 am

Apply as dependent of parent/sponsor, 2007-2013.
No CSI required if they were a worker.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Patrycja
Newly Registered

Re: PR Application requiring CSI, Polish national

Post by Patrycja » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:11 pm

thank you for the reply. I got married in 2012 to non-EU citizen and in 2012 we applied for my husbands EEA2 residence card and I got EEA1 residence card (in jan 2013 issued). during this time my husband was also working part time (no gaps) and studying, could I still apply as depended or is it better for me to apply in 2018? we both started full time jobs in summer 2013. does my part time or my husband part time work count to not having CSI?