ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with naturalisation application-your Person ID Number

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Help with naturalisation application-your Person ID Number

Post by Ali0857 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:08 am

i have Veryyy quick question
i have applied for citizenship on my behalf in dec 2015 becaz me n my wife are separated .i been told that i have to get a 5 year visa first anyway i applied for 5 year visa n they issue me 6 months stamp4 .. ok so now i have been moved to my friends apartment so i told them that i have been moved so they asked me to send thm a PRTB n landlord Aggrement n Bills ..

now my questions is tha i have moved to my friends apartment and i don't have lease agreement of PRTB letter . i only have bills on this address . So if i ask my friend to write a letter to confirm that i lived with her . will it be acceptable?? i don't have much time to get a prtb n lease becz my 6 month stamp4 will be over in 3 weeks .. Help me out guys ..

Obie
Ireland

Re: Help with naturalisation application-your Person ID Numb

Post by Obie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:05 am

In circumstances where you live with a friend and not a tenant, the friend is required to provide those evidence plus accompanying letter. You yourself don't PRTB. If frI end is on mortgage , his documents and accompanying letter.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:15 am

1 more questions .friend of mine was on 4 eufam he spend 5 years n now he want to divorce her can he still apply for stamp4 after divorce or not anymore ?

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:14 am

Hi

How Quick did you get the 6 months ?

And how long have you wait for another full 5 years EU4FAM card ?

I though all this will be fast as you were already in ireland 5 years with another EU4FAM card

Cheers

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:23 am

I applied in August2016 n got temporary 4 month in oct2016 untill end of Feb n actually i got approval too few days ago .

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:30 am

Thanks for replying Congrats !!!
i almost started to feel sad lol :mrgreen:

While you were waiting did you update them with temporary card or stamps ?
how are you going to do until april ceremony ? i heard you need needed some valid stamp ?

thanks

Actually i could end being in same situation that's i am asking more info thanks

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:43 am

broli wrote:Thanks for replying Congrats !!!
i almost started to feel sad lol :mrgreen:

While you were waiting did you update them with temporary card or stamps ?
how are you going to do until april ceremony ? i heard you need needed some valid stamp ?

thanks

Actually i could end being in same situation that's i am asking more info thanks
Thanks. Ya i send them a copy of temporary stmp4 on very same day n when i got approval letter i send the copy on that too tha i have got the visa n i send thm the copy on my INIS appointment which is in next month . So if i don't hear from thm untill my appointment so i will go n extrand the visa n send thm the GNIB card .. im hopin my name in April's Ceremony with the help of god :)

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:57 am

You should be

you can ask by e-mail for ceremony confirmation .
It's very refreshing i though citizenship wants us to have EU3 card before they do approvals.

Thanks again for sharing :)

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:03 pm

broli wrote:You should be

you can ask by e-mail for ceremony confirmation .
It's very refreshing i though citizenship wants us to have EU3 card before they do approvals.

Thanks again for sharing :)
Ya n this could be the reason why my CITIZENSHIP application took so long . Because first they waited 8 months for my stamp to expire. N when its expired in july 16 they send me a letter to apply for a new one . How long it could take for citizen appli approval after sendin the GNIB ??

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Yeah strange

But look you didn't update timeline

please update 2017 citizenship time with date of approval and everything so that your experience is well shared

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:22 pm

I will update full timeline of my applications Once i get passport approval. Hahah i was thinkin what if one of the Staff member of Citizenship section is readin our post ..lol

Somethin is wrong with me i always over think :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:30 pm

Lol man

Approval is approval unless you are " fake "guy :mrgreen: with fake identity you have nothing to worry about i think .

The only person i heard was denied passport was woman who had multiple persona's and her country also rejected lol they said they don't know passport was fake .

Her finger print revealed some bad crime history in another eu country .

You can check it on the news google. lol

When i get approval like you i will not party until i get passport though

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:39 pm

Hahaha no no no I'm 100% Genuine :roll: ..
I have been a victim of Identity theft in past so im very careful about my personal details :oops: .
Anyway Goodluck to you with your appkication and if any question in future ask me i will reply you with my personal experience If i get notification.

And ya I didn't tell my best friends about the letter yet caz they always ask for a party even on knwledgment letters :lol: :lol:

Have a good day :D

llvlludi

Post by llvlludi » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:04 pm

I applied 20th Feb 2016, Got my 10 years EUFAM stamp in August 2016, after updating my visa sent them a of my visa and letter of EUFAM stamp approval as well. Note i did not send them copy of an up to dated GNIB as it takes few weeks to come.
In December 2016 citizenship department asked me an up to dated GNIB card copy which i sent straight away.
18 January 2017 emailed to check my application status, was told my application is getting ready to be sent to minister, it has not been sent yet.

08 Feb 2017 emailed again to check my application status, they replied back, your application continues to be process.

I dont think so, i will make for this ceremony.

Good luck everyone, dont forget to send them copy of visa and gnib after you get EU3 stamp for 10 years.
!) Application date 19 Feb 2016, Based on 5 year residency, Spouse of EU
!) First letter 16 March 2016 - further letter 15 April 2016 asked for additional letter.
!) 2nd stage letter on August 2016

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Congrats on your 10 year visa :))
I thinkin in citizenship applications the hard part is to apply for a new visa again .the rest is jus easy becaz many of us have no criminals record or downsides..

Send them an email again next week becaz thats whst im about to do every monday from now on.

I also heard that this year they will clear many of" Stamp4 eufam " members applications ..

please let us know when the good news arrive