ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) - Financial Requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gyesk49
Newly Registered

FLR(M) - Financial Requirement

Post by gyesk49 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:59 pm

Hi,

I am sorry if this question has been answered somewhere else on this forum but any advice on this question is much appreciated.

My Spouse's 1st FLR(M) visa is about to expire in April and she will be applying to extend her FLR(M) for another 2.5 years. Both of us are employed now and my earnings alone meet the financial requirement where as my spouse's earnings alone won't meet the financial requirement. My question is do we have to disclose her employment even if my earnings alone meet the financial requirement? I would like to keep the documents as minimal as possible to avoid any confusion....

Thanks in advance for your reply.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) - Financial Requirement

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:31 pm

You can use your income alone to meet the requirement. However, if the form asks for her employment details it must be declared.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.