ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR after ROR

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lady777
Newly Registered

EEA PR after ROR

Post by lady777 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Dear All,

I am currently submitting application form for Permanent residence after retaining my right in 2015.

If anyone can share their experience - i would appreciate it. Have you submitted Section 11 as well ?

The reason i ask should i be submitting it or not, as it says in Application form if you are submitting Permanent residence card of your ex spouse then go straight to section 16.

But then at the end or somewhere else it says if you are applying for PR after retaining your rights make sure you complete section 11, so i am a bit confused now

Thanks in advance for your answer

Casa

Re: EEA PR after ROR

Post by Casa » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:08 pm

lady777 wrote:Dear All,

I am currently submitting application form for Permanent residence after retaining my right in 2015.

If anyone can share their experience - i would appreciate it. Have you submitted Section 11 as well ?

The reason i ask should i be submitting it or not, as it says in Application form if you are submitting Permanent residence card of your ex spouse then go straight to section 16.

But then at the end or somewhere else it says if you are applying for PR after retaining your rights make sure you complete section 11, so i am a bit confused now

Thanks in advance for your answer
Why have you opened a new thread with the same question? Please continue in the original one where you are already receiving advice.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... l#p1453670
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.