ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Joint income requirement for flr(m) ???

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Fida123

FLR (M) Need quick help please!!!

Post by Fida123 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:15 am

Hi Admin and all,

Just a quick summary;
I applied Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension with my wife couple of months ago and its been granted in Jan,2017. Later I got ILR on LR. My wife still got visa for 2 years. We have one child but we havent applied visa for him will do MN1 soon.
My question is; can my wife travel outside of UK and if she , will it be problem for her to come back to UK as i have got ILR and she is still on PBS Dependant?
Secondly, I'm running my limited company and withdraw salary and dividand every month and my wife has been employed for last 3-4 months so we still waiting for her to be completed at least 6 months as 6 payslips required by HO. But how many years company account should I need to show HO. Is it going to be April,2016 to April,2017?

Thirdly, can she go to PEO for FLR (M)???

Lastly, if we don't meet financial requirement for FLR (M), so can she apply FLR (FP)? Whats the change for her to get visa and can she go PEO for FLR (FP) thou???

Your advise would be really appreciated
Many thanks in advance!

Casa

Re: FLR (M) Need quick help please!!!

Post by Casa » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:57 am

Your wife shouldn't travel outside of the UK until she has switched to FLR(M) as you were granted ILR under long residence. In addition to the visa fee she will also have to pay the NHS surcharge.

If you fail to meet the minimum income level she can apply for FLR(FP) partner route but this is a 10 year route to settlement and there's no guarantee it will be approved.

Only apply for FLR(M) is person if you are confident the application is straightforward and you meet all the requirements.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Fida123

Post by Fida123 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Thanks for your reply. Just wondering its confirm that FLR M visa can be apply at premium service bcoz someone told me you cannot use psc for FLR M visa. Many thanks again for your reply.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:58 pm

The 'someone' was mistaken. You can most certainly apply for FLR(M) at a PSC.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Hi Fida123,
Have you got ILR (LR) after getting Tier1 Entrepreneur Extension? Or you vary your extension at premium service.

Fida123

FLR(M) Requirements? Confused :-(

Post by Fida123 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:33 pm

Hello

I am going to apply my wife FLR(M) visa in mid May,2017. Currently she is on Tier 1 PBS dependent visa, I have got my ILR in January,2017 and our daughter has got British Passport.
I have couple of questions and I am sure there are lots of brilliant admin who can help me as you do always.

Firstly, which english test (SELT) does she required to do for FLR M visa , due to apply in mid May,17.

Secondly, I am very much confused about financial requirements, dont have any clue which category should I take. My wife work as a employed for last 7 months and get salary in bank as well as payslips. I myself work as a director of a limited company for last 3 an a half years. I also widthdraw my salary every months as well as dividends (sometime not every months). My salary would be around £12,000 and £14,500 (Including divided) in April,2016 to April,2017. I widthdraw £800 every months but for last 4-5 months I withdraw £1,200 per month till now. My wife get £800 per months for last 7 months. If I lumpsum both of us salary in would be more then £18,600.

My question is which category I should mention on visa form for myself as a directorof limited company also what category I should mention my wife income as she is employed.

Your reply would be really appeciated alway and if you reply asap so I can book my wife SELT in next week after got confirmation from you guys.

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) Requirements? Confused :-(

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:18 am

1. immigration-for-family-members/importan ... 19289.html

2. What is your wife's annual salary?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Fida123

Post by Fida123 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:13 pm

CR001 wrote:1. immigration-for-family-members/importan ... 19289.html

Thanks for your quick response CR001.

So shall I book A2 for her then ok. And My wife get £781 something every month so gross salary is £800 per month. Working since last October,2016.

Also please advise me about which category should I go with for myself and my wife on visa form of FLR M.
Lastly, how many year management account should I put for my limited company? Is it going to be one financial year 2016/2017 or two financial year 2015-2017? And do I need to attacked full year company and personal statement or just last 6 months?

Fida123

Post by Fida123 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:09 pm

Fida123 wrote:

So shall I book A2 for her then ok. And My wife get £781 something every month so gross salary is £800 per month. Working since last October,2016.

Also please advise me about which category should I go with for myself and my wife on visa form of FLR M.
Lastly, how many year management account should I put for my limited company? Is it going to be one financial year 2016/2017 or two financial year 2015-2017? And do I need to attacked full year company and personal statement or just last 6 months?

Hello

Anyone here to help please? CR001 Im still waiting :-(

Fida123

Post by Fida123 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:09 pm

Fida123 wrote:

Hello

Anyone here to help please? CR001 Im still waiting :-(

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:47 pm

See also Appendix FM-SE.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Hi Fida123,
Good luck for ur wife's visa.
I wonder when u apply for ur daughter's british passport. Did u get refund of her health surcharge as she did get Tier1 dependent visa and paid for 2 years health surcharge?
Ur reply will be helpful for me.
Thanks

Fida123

Post by Fida123 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:58 am

Meesha wrote:Hi Fida123,
Good luck for ur wife's visa.
I wonder when u apply for ur daughter's british passport. Did u get refund of her health surcharge as she did get Tier1 dependent visa and paid for 2 years health surcharge?
Ur reply will be helpful for me.
Thanks
Hi Meesha

Yes my daughter british passport has already arrived. My wife didnt get any refund of IHS from the tier 1 visa. But one her FLR M approved they will refund after that I assumed.

Fida123

FLR (M) Information about english selt and financial req.

Post by Fida123 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:52 pm

Hello everyone

I am about to book selt for my wife flr m visa. Currently she is on Tier 1 pbs dependent and going to apply flr m in mid of May,2017. I went on Trinity college website and try to book A2 test but it doesnt allow me to book A2. Its says spous/ partner visa requirement is A1. But i suppose after 1st of May minimum requirements is A2. What should I do now? If I change visa type Flr m extension then its showing me A2. Bit of confused now.

Secondly, my wife is employed for last 7 months and get £800 gross per month and I am director of a limited company for last 3 and a half months. I wanted to know for how many financial years account do i need to show? Is it from April 2016-2017 or April 2015-2016-2017?

Please do reply asap as I am very much confused now :-(

Thanks

Fida123

Re: FLR (M) Information about english selt and financial req

Post by Fida123 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:31 pm

Anyone here for help please???
I have book A2 after changing visa type to FLR extension because if I select spouse/partner visa type doesn't give me option to book A2.

Now my question about financial requirements please do advise. How many years company account do i need to show. One financial year or two? And which category should I go with for myself and my wife.

Fida123

FLR (M) Please do help as I did try posted before no respons

Post by Fida123 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:47 pm

Hello everyone,

I got ILR in January and my daughter has got British passport now. I am going to apply my wife FLR M visa in next month. She is currently on Tier 1 PBS Dependent.

I am a director of a limited company since 2013 , gets my salary is dividends every months. My company financial year is Sep- Aug every year.

My wife is employed since Nov,2016 till present gets around £800 gross every months. So on 30th April ,2017 she will completed her 6 payslips.

Now my questions is which financial year should I go with is it April,2016 - April,2017? If go with this one so my wife have 5 payslips as she will get her 6 pay on 30th April which is after financial year.

Secondly, if I go with my company tax year which is Sep,2015 - Aug,2016 so how can I include my wife salary in it as as far as I understood both of us slary should fall in to the same year. I cannot show only my salary as I dont get £18,600 by myself only.

Please do advise briefly as I don't understand what to do now. Very much worried :-(((

Fida123

Re: FLR (M) Please do help as I did try posted before no res

Post by Fida123 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:43 pm

This what it says in guidline ... confused :-(

Where a couple are using their joint income to meet the financial requirement, all of this income must fall within the financial year(s) being relied on and must still be a source of income at the time of application. For example, if the applicant is in the UK with permission to work, to combine their salaried employment income with their partner’s self-employment income, they must provide evidence of the income received from this salaried employment during their self-employed partner’s relevant financial year(s) and evidence of ongoing employment at the date of application.

Fida123

Post by Fida123 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:20 pm

Fida123 wrote:This what it says in guidline ... confused :-(

Where a couple are using their joint income to meet the financial requirement, all of this income must fall within the financial year(s) being relied on and must still be a source of income at the time of application. For example, if the applicant is in the UK with permission to work, to combine their salaried employment income with their partner’s self-employment income, they must provide evidence of the income received from this salaried employment during their self-employed partner’s relevant financial year(s) and evidence of ongoing employment at the date of application.

Admin casa , CR001 and rest please consider my situation and advise as ai am desperately waiting for your response

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Fida123 wrote:
Fida123 wrote:This what it says in guidline ... confused :-(

Admin casa , CR001 and rest please consider my situation and advise as ai am desperately waiting for your response
If I had the answer I would have responded. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:33 pm

I also don't know. Perhaps vinny or wanderer might know.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Fida123

Tier 1 Entr PBS Dependant Travel information:-(

Post by Fida123 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:07 pm

Hello again

I'm on ILR and my daughter got British passport. But my wife is still on Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependant as i am still struggling to fulfill financial requirement. We are planning to go on holidays in couple of months time. I just wondering will it be a problem to come back to UK for my wife as she is still on PBS dependant visa. Her visa is valid till 2018.

Your advise would be appreciated. Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:38 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:50 pm

I agree with Casa.

Fida123

Joint income requirement for flr(m) ???

Post by Fida123 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:42 pm

Hello respectable admin/members

I am a director of a limited company and going to apply FLR M visa for my wife. I got ILR and our daughter has got British passport.

My wife work as an employee earning around £10,000 per annum. I as a director withdraw salary and dividends earns roughly around £15,000.
My company year end is going to be in august,2017. As per My understanding they will consider income according to CT600 and both me and my wife salart falls in the same year right?

I just wondering would I be able to show both of us salary as a employee and as well as as a director. Would it be considerable? Or should I start work as a employee to make it straightforward?
I am already been late as i was thinking they will consider full financial year April to April and when I about to apply and found out full financial year they asking for company year end not April to April.
Please advise. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:27 am

vinny wrote:Posts merged.
Kindly follow the rules and desist from opening new topics regarding the same application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)