ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR with lack of docs and no CSI

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

justy.st
Newly Registered

EEA PR with lack of docs and no CSI

Post by justy.st » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Hi all,

I am about to apply for a permanent residence card, but there are few things I wanted to ask you all. I've been stressing about this for months now and I guess I just need you to put my mind at rest.

I am EEA national (Lithuania), lived in the UK since 2008.

May 2008 - May 2011 - student. I was also full time employed from January 2010 until August 2011, but no WRS.

August 2011 - January 2012 - self employed, not registered as self employed. I was earning less than £100 a week, never thought i needed to register (I know, I was silly, but cant change that now)

January 2012 - 1st of Feb 2017 - full time continuos employment.

I have voluntarily left my job on 1st of February and now actively seeking for work. I had no CSI until today (after reading the forum, i decided I may as well take it out..), but it does not negate the fact that I wasnt covered for the first 2 weeks.

Question 1) do I have to have CSI if i am actively seeking for work? I have email confirmations, interviee confirmations, etc.
Question 2) will voluntary unemployment affect my application? All I could find is 'unvoluntary', will this make any difference?

I also have few issues regarding proof of residency.

2008-2011 barely any documentation, but I will not use these years for my 5 year period due to self employement.

2011 - i have got an insurance letter (breakdown cover), car HP contract and a letter from the bank to state account was open (stamped). I also have my payslips and p60 for proof of income.

2012 - i have bank statements, phone bill and unsigned tenancy agreement. I also have payslips and p60.

2013 -2017 i have enough information.

Question 3) Will I get away if I use this info for proof of residency? I have no other documentation. My phone bill was pay as you go, all bills were in my partners name. I did not drive at the time, so no letters from DVLA. I have submitted numerous Subject Access Requests to obtain more proofs, but had no luck. I have no medical records as Ive not visited my GP for years.

Question 4) As I am now unemployed, can I use 5 years period from 1st of Feb 2012 to 1st of Feb 2017? If so, where do I specify the period I want to use on the form?

Question 5) my partner is a BC and we have been together for 4 years. Would this help my application?

I'm just worried I havent got enough supporting documentation for 2012 and based on that, my application may get rejected.

Thank you for all your help.