ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa Help (Tier 2)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Awais1
Newly Registered

Dependent Visa Help (Tier 2)

Post by Awais1 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:45 am

Hey guys,

I recently got married back home ( Lahore - Pakistan ). My wife is on Tier 4 which is due to end fairly soon and I need to apply for her new visa as my dependent.

We travelled back together so is there any possibility we can apply for here dependent visa from UK?

Nikah Nama - We still need to get our nikah registered by local Union council back home. Do I have to ask for specific type of registration certificate or is just a standard one which I can use when I apply for visa? i.e: english version?

I have read few people mentioning that you need to get the certificate attested from Nadra, is this the one which you get from union council?

What type of nikah nama gets accepted by Home office and how many authorities needs to attest it before I apply for her case?

Sorry if my questions are confusing just trying to get a better understanding what exactly is required to present in front of home office.

Massively appreciate your help in advance.

Thank you

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Dependent Visa Help (Tier 2)

Post by iworker » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:49 pm

she can apply from within uk.
Nadra english/urdu nikkah nama would do.
It should prefereably be attested by union council (a round shape stamp).
£630 for 3 months or company letter needed.

Awais1
Newly Registered

Post by Awais1 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:22 pm

Nadra Nikah Nama - Is this the standard one which you sign at your wedding time or do you have to request it specifically from Nadra?

Thank you

sunny007

Post by sunny007 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:35 pm

Awais1 wrote:Nadra Nikah Nama - Is this the standard one which you sign at your wedding time or do you have to request it specifically from Nadra?

Thank you
You will get it from the the Union Council, this is the different one which you have signed at your wedding.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:26 am

how in the world do u sign a nadra nikkah nama.
Nadra nikkah nama, as the catch is in the word, is available from nadra offices only. U go to one office, change your ID card to show that you are married now and apply for the nikkah nama at same time. I also understand that both partners need to be present at same time to apply for nikkah nama at the same time, otherwise u will have to wait till both candidates have had the new ID cards