ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Paying for Immigration Health Surcharge after appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pritams25
Newly Registered

Paying for Immigration Health Surcharge after appeal

Post by pritams25 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:24 pm

Hi, my wife's visa was rejected few months ago and after a successful appeal the ECM overturned the original decision. They emailed requesting her to submit her passport at the Visa Application Centre in India, which is done. However there was no mention of the Immigration Health Surcharge and how I can pay/reference i need to use.

Does anyone know what to expect at this stage? Will they get in touch asking us to pay the IHS?

any pointers would be very helpful.

thanks

waitingfornow
Newly Registered

Re: Paying for Immigration Health Surcharge after appeal

Post by waitingfornow » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:42 am

Hi

Could you please post ur timeline ?

I'm going through the same situation and am trying to figure out how long we would have to wait.

SJD
Newly Registered

Re: Paying for Immigration Health Surcharge after appeal

Post by SJD » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:13 am

Hi,
We recently won our appeal and have like you received an email requesting my wife's passport for visa processing. It made no reference to the health surcharge payment, which was refunded when the appeal process begun.
Do you pay before you submitted your passport - if you can please explain what the process was as we don't want to wait unnecessarily.
Thank you in advance.