ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

queries abt family visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ferryahmed82

queries abt family visitor visa

Post by ferryahmed82 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:18 am

Hello everybody

Hope you all are fine and in good health.

Just a couple of questions regarding family visitor visa.

I want to invite my family (my parents and younger unmarried sister) to visit me in UK for a short time, they may plan to say little more than a month. My dad is retired and my mom is a housewife.
My sister works in a private bank and earns a good salary. My dad's pension comes each month and he has got plenty of savings and provident fund in his account. My mom is dependant on my dad.

They will cover all the expenses of travel and staying. They will be living with me in my own house (2 bedroom semi detached). I am full time employed naturalised British Citizen and I live with my wife and 6 y.o. son.
My salary which is more than £35K pa comes in each month in my current account, so slightly more than £2K comes in the account but that's utilized in the monthly expenses. I haven't got enough in my saving account, approx. £1K.

When they will come here then there will be no one in my family left there apart from my grandmother(mom's mom) who lives with them, so the reason of going back will be

dad - owns and looks after the property which is rented out
mom - has to go back to take care of my grandmother
sister - has to go back because of her employment

so my questions are:

1 - Do I have to show my savings account (even though I haven't got enough in it)as well to show I have adequate funds, although my family will show enough to cover the travelling and living expenses?

2 - The salary slip I'll provide will be only for tracking my incoming salary or to see my available funds too?

3 - Also, do my parents and sis can show their individual accounts or one of them has to become primary sponsor? How much approx. will be needed (in GBP) to show the travelling and living expenses of 3 people?

4 - Do I have to show only the accommodation proof or do I have to explain that there will be enough space in my house to accommodate 3 adults alongside us?

Thanks for the help

ferryahmed82

Re: queries abt family visitor visa

Post by ferryahmed82 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:16 pm

anyone please?

awaitingILR
Newly Registered

Post by awaitingILR » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:27 pm

ferryahmed82 wrote:Hello everybody

Hope you all are fine and in good health.

Just a couple of questions regarding family visitor visa.

I want to invite my family (my parents and younger unmarried sister) to visit me in UK for a short time, they may plan to say little more than a month. My dad is retired and my mom is a housewife.
My sister works in a private bank and earns a good salary. My dad's pension comes each month and he has got plenty of savings and provident fund in his account. My mom is dependant on my dad.

They will cover all the expenses of travel and staying. They will be living with me in my own house (2 bedroom semi detached). I am full time employed naturalised British Citizen and I live with my wife and 6 y.o. son.
My salary which is more than £35K pa comes in each month in my current account, so slightly more than £2K comes in the account but that's utilized in the monthly expenses. I haven't got enough in my saving account, approx. £1K.

When they will come here then there will be no one in my family left there apart from my grandmother(mom's mom) who lives with them, so the reason of going back will be

dad - owns and looks after the property which is rented out
mom - has to go back to take care of my grandmother
sister - has to go back because of her employment

so my questions are:

1 - Do I have to show my savings account (even though I haven't got enough in it)as well to show I have adequate funds, although my family will show enough to cover the travelling and living expenses?

2 - The salary slip I'll provide will be only for tracking my incoming salary or to see my available funds too?

3 - Also, do my parents and sis can show their individual accounts or one of them has to become primary sponsor? How much approx. will be needed (in GBP) to show the travelling and living expenses of 3 people?

4 - Do I have to show only the accommodation proof or do I have to explain that there will be enough space in my house to accommodate 3 adults alongside us?

Thanks for the help

Hi,

did u apply their visas?
i have similar queries, how much does my father, mother and brother needs to show in their accounts?

ITGraduate
Member of Standing

Post by ITGraduate » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:16 am

Would do no harm to send your bank statements, pay slips, letter from your employer, your mortgage documents etc and mention they will stay at your house during their trip.

If your fathers and sisters account has good monthly income and joint savings of around GBP5000, they should be fine. However they need to remember to mention this on their application form and cover letter that they will jointly spend for this trip

best to show both their bank statements, pension proof, letter from your sisters employer confirming her employment and that she will get back to work after her short vacation and resume work etc

answered above

Note: you may need more than what you have requested below. so read guidance before you apply. I've only answered your queries

Good Luck