ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 (General) Dependent Maintenance requirement

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ronychy2010
Mood:
Maldives

Tier2 (General) Dependent Maintenance requirement

Post by ronychy2010 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:27 pm

Hi,
I have to apply for my Tier2 (G) extension after initial 3 years leave. At initial 3 years visa me and my dependents were also applied at the same time, therefore our extension will need to do at the same time. My question is

1. Being at the same employer and same Job, do i need to show Maintenance fund for myself?

2. Do my dependents have to show Maintenance funds for 3 months prior to the extension?

Thanks

ronychy2010
Mood:
Maldives

Re: Tier2 (General) Dependent Maintenance requirement

Post by ronychy2010 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:50 am

anyone please

royt
Newly Registered

Re: Tier2 (General) Dependent Maintenance requirement

Post by royt » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:59 pm

ronychy2010 wrote:Hi,
I have to apply for my Tier2 (G) extension after initial 3 years leave. At initial 3 years visa me and my dependents were also applied at the same time, therefore our extension will need to do at the same time. My question is

1. Being at the same employer and same Job, do i need to show Maintenance fund for myself? - No

2. Do my dependents have to show Maintenance funds for 3 months prior to the extension? Yes

Thanks