ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA to Uk immigration transfer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

subhashpandeya
Newly Registered

EEA to Uk immigration transfer

Post by subhashpandeya » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:58 pm

Helo i am citizen of nepal .i get married on 30 april 2013 with lithunian citizen i apply for EEA residence card on 28 July 2013 but unfortunately my residence card was refused due to my wife passport was reported as lost i appeal for that i get date for appeal on 7th July 2014 but due to my health issue i didn't attend my appeal i informed court about this the day before appeal but they dismiss my apeal.
I apply for residence card again on 21 January 2015 with my wife new passport home office call for interview me and my wife on march 2015 but i didn't attend that interview due to my health problem they give me 2nd interview date on march 2015 i unable to attend 2nd time as well due to some misunderstand and bad relationship with my wife home office refused my application saying marriage of convenience in may 2016 i did request for apeal court has give me date for september 2016 but my relationship broken down due to divorce before appeal hearing so i withdraw appeal and apply for retain right of residence in oct 2016
now i got COA with full time work they saying it will take 6 month for decission

Just this week i get married with nepalese girl she has ILR status i want change my immigration status from new marrige can anyone advise me i should go back country or i can change from here . :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EEA to Uk immigration transfer

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Does your wife meet the financial requirement of £18,600pa income>?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

subhashpandeya
Newly Registered

Post by subhashpandeya » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:10 pm

My and her income will meet not only her is enough i have full time right to work from my COA so i am also working full time at this moment since i get married with EEA national

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:30 pm

You can't switch from the EEA route to FLR(M) from within the UK. You'll have to do this from your home country.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

subhashpandeya
Newly Registered

Post by subhashpandeya » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:19 am

Is this law we cannot switch from EEA to uk immigration from inside uk or due to my circumstance .

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:35 am

subhashpandeya wrote:Is this law we cannot switch from EEA to uk immigration from inside uk or due to my circumstance .
Under E-LTRP.2.2 in the UK Immigration Rules

See the thread in this link:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... ?hilit=Flr
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

subhashpandeya
Newly Registered

Post by subhashpandeya » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:06 am

This is very annoying can you advise what will be best option for me wait until decission of Retain Right m not sure they going to aprove or not even they aprove what going to happen after brexit abt retain right her medical conditon is very bad i cannot leave alone her even for one day if i have to aply from home country very frustating situation

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:52 pm

Do you have a child together? can her medical condition not be treated in Nepal?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

subhashpandeya
Newly Registered

Post by subhashpandeya » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:19 pm

No children just married and cannot have for next two year as advice from Doctor due to her medical condition and abt treatment in nepal it is not possible because it has been more than year NHS hasnot found exactly what reason she is suffering from.
we dont have that resource in nepal what nhs using to find her problem now.

zazii

Post by zazii » Mon May 15, 2017 9:34 pm

subhashpandeya wrote:No children just married and cannot have for next two year as advice from Doctor due to her medical condition and abt treatment in nepal it is not possible because it has been more than year NHS hasnot found exactly what reason she is suffering from.
we dont have that resource in nepal what nhs using to find her problem now.
do you have any other visa or cart to stay? bcs you are in uk for a long time. how you could stay in uk without RC

subhashpandeya
Newly Registered

Post by subhashpandeya » Tue May 16, 2017 5:54 pm

No i dont have any visa or rc since May 2013 i applied for EEA residence Card 3 times but unsucessfull all times i recently got refused my Retain right of application with right of appeal

subhashpandeya
Newly Registered

Post by subhashpandeya » Sat May 20, 2017 8:43 am

My retain right of residence is refused can saying my marrige was not genuine and i failed to provide many documents showing living together with my formal spouse and also unable to show i am exercising treaty right after divorce they had given option to appeal or reapply so what will be the best can i reapply under flrm visa