ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 Dependent TB certificate for child

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sai321
Newly Registered

Tier2 Dependent TB certificate for child

Post by Sai321 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:31 pm

My child is born in UK six months back, we need you travel to India this month urgently. As I have no time to apply dependent visa through post for my child only in UK I am planning to apply it from India.

1. Do my child need TB Certificate:
As my child born in UK and stayed in UK for more than 6 months, do she need a TB certificate for it? I am going to apply visa on the same day when we land in Hyderabad, India.

And also my Tier2 General visa expires in next 6 months which means my child will have a valid visa for 5 months 25 days.

Are you sure that my child doesn't need TB certificate?
Please do let me know

Thanks

sunny007

Re: Tier2 Dependent TB certificate for child

Post by sunny007 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Sai321 wrote:My child is born in UK six months back, we need you travel to India this month urgently. As I have no time to apply dependent visa through post for my child only in UK I am planning to apply it from India.

1. Do my child need TB Certificate:
As my child born in UK and stayed in UK for more than 6 months, do she need a TB certificate for it? I am going to apply visa on the same day when we land in Hyderabad, India.

And also my Tier2 General visa expires in next 6 months which means my child will have a valid visa for 5 months 25 days.

Are you sure that my child doesn't need TB certificate?
Please do let me know

Thanks
I'm also appying for my child dependent visa from home country, he born in Uk and then visit to home country, he get TB certificate from the home country, as i don't want to take any risk ( on safe side) .
But on the UKBA its meantion :
https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa/overview
Who doesn’t need to be tested
you lived for at least 6 months in a country where TB screening is not required by the UK, and you’ve been away from that country for no more than 6 months

I believed this rule implemented but as i mention i dont want to take any risk