ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Court Appeal allowed - FLR(O) Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sathmaha
Newly Registered

Court Appeal allowed - FLR(O) Application

Post by sathmaha » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Dear All,

I have applied for FLR(O) visa for my mother for leave to remain in the UK, initially it was refused and we appealed it on the court and court allow the appeal after the hearing on 09/01/2017. Still I haven't received any information from home office yet. Is there any issues? what visa my mother will get (I mean if any changes home office will make on my visa period ? Please kindly let me know. Your help on this highly appreciated.

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Re: Court Appeal allowed - FLR(O) Application

Post by dilse4srk » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:56 pm

hi

It normally takes 4 to 6 weeks, and also it depends if home office challenge the judge decision. Try to contact FTT
Could you please let us know, what were the refusal grounds for your mother , also after how many months did you get hearing date. I appealed on 20th dec 2016 and got the acknowledgement from court but still havent heard about the hearing date.

sathmaha
Newly Registered

Post by sathmaha » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:53 pm

Thanks , My mother waited for 6 months to get hearing , date confirmed in July and and went for hearing on December. Decision came after 4 weeks , and home office didn't challenge , just got a confirmation from FTT. what will happen now?

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:26 pm

If ho did not challenge the decision then it normally takes 4 to 6 weeks to get visa. Last time my appeal was allowed it took 5 weeks when ho gave me visa. What were ur refusal ground and which visa she applied

sathmaha
Newly Registered

Post by sathmaha » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:03 am

Hi,

she applied for settlement (indefinite leave to remain) , refuse grounds not enough evidence why she want to stay here and some medical records missing. is she will get indefinite visa or renewable visa for 5 years?