ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Neturlization question about good character

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rehanann
Newly Registered

Neturlization question about good character

Post by rehanann » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:57 pm

Hi;
I am looking clarification on below, and appreciate if someone response.

1. HMRC send me payment notification on 3 Feb 2017 against my personal tax of 2016, this is not penalty letter, I Immediately called them and make the payment plan.
can someone guide me is this consider as offence against my neutralisation application.

2. my wife had minor accident but all payment gone through by insurance, do we have to mention this incident in the AN-1 form, will this be a problem with the application?

3. I have made a late payment my car tax because of dvla online system I didnt got DVLA letter to pay my car tax and they send me penalty notice directly to pay the fine, will this be a issue and impact my application?

I really appreciate if someone advice on this.

salmintin

Re: Neturlization question about good character

Post by salmintin » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:36 pm

1. I don't think this is unusual. It can happen when you change employers, for example. I wouldn't worry about it.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:05 pm

2 & 3. No.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

rehanann
Newly Registered

Post by rehanann » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Thank you all for response.

rehanann
Newly Registered

Post by rehanann » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:39 pm

Hi;
my son is 17 years old now, so do I have to submit hist AN-1 or MN-1?

please reply.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:48 pm

MN1 for applicants under the age of 18.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

A2ROR
Bulgaria

Post by A2ROR » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:25 pm

rehanann wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:57 pm
Hi;
I am looking clarification on below, and appreciate if someone response.

1. HMRC send me payment notification on 3 Feb 2017 against my personal tax of 2016, this is not penalty letter, I Immediately called them and make the payment plan.
can someone guide me is this consider as offence against my neutralisation application.

2. my wife had minor accident but all payment gone through by insurance, do we have to mention this incident in the AN-1 form, will this be a problem with the application?

3. I have made a late payment my car tax because of dvla online system I didnt got DVLA letter to pay my car tax and they send me penalty notice directly to pay the fine, will this be a issue and impact my application?

I really appreciate if someone advice on this.
hi Rehanann and all friends,

(3. I have made a late payment my car tax because of dvla online system I didnt got DVLA letter to pay my car tax and they send me penalty notice directly to pay the fine, will this be a issue and impact my application?)

1. I have question about point 3 in above post how it effects naturalization application and do we have to tell UVBA about that fine/offence ?

2. And rehanann if you could reply me how it works with you and did you mentioned any thing about point 3 in your application ?

Thankyou .