ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 (Student) Spouse Visa Application (Timeline)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rahulsami85
Newly Registered

Tier 4 (Student) Spouse Visa Application (Timeline)

Post by rahulsami85 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:06 am

Hi,

I am Tier 4 General University student. After coming to the UK in Aug, I have applied for my husband's spouse visa in Oct 2016 which was refused for invalid reasons. I later applied for an administrative review and Home office overturned the decision and said that we are now ready to issue you the UK visa but you must now pay the IHS fee again (which was refunded when the application was declined) and submit your passport to visa application center with the printed copy of the email I received and the proof that you have paid the IHS fees.

Home office also mentioned an email address in the email saying that to avoid any further delays with processing you application once you have paid the fees and submitted your passport, send an email to the email address (mentioned). I paid the fees and submitted the passport within a couple of days after I received the email form home office. Its now 4 weeks and we are still waiting for the passport to receive. Not sure why they are talking this much time as the only thing they have to do is issue the visa of which the decision has already been taken.

Does anyone had a similar experience or anyone knows how much time they could take up-to?

Thanks, in advance,

Student

rahulsami85
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 (Student) Spouse Visa Application (Timeline)

Post by rahulsami85 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:54 pm

Hi Senior members,

Could anyone please help on this.

Thanks in advance

lella111
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 (Student) Spouse Visa Application (Timeline)

Post by lella111 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Hello,
My relative is in the same situation, how long did it take you to receive your passport? Did you get your visa at the end? Thank you