ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent Residence Card for non EEA documents list

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

azdino7
Algeria

Permanent Residence Card for non EEA documents list

Post by azdino7 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:36 pm

Hello everyone and thank you for the good job

i'm non EEA family member to EEA spouse with 5 years residence card which will expire on 09/2017. i'm planing to apply for PR next month after getting my 5 years qualifying period. i was working for continues 4 and half years period while my spouse for 8 years.

i did check the application form and the guidance note and made a list of supporting documents but not sure if i get everything right; so just asking what i should send with my application to avoid non complete application.

i appreciate your help in advance.

Regards

kamoe

Re: Permanent Residence Card for non EEA documents list

Post by kamoe » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:48 am

azdino7 wrote: i did check the application form and the guidance note and made a list of supporting documents but not sure if i get everything right; so just asking what i should send with my application to avoid non complete application.
Not sure what anyone can tell you here other than copy paste the list of you already have.

If there is a specific item in the list of supporting documents that you are unsure about, or don't understand, please specify it. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'm not sure I understand the point of your post...
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.