ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 graduate entrepreneur taking long

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Summia99
Newly Registered

Tier 1 graduate entrepreneur taking long

Post by Summia99 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Hi everyone I feel very depressed that's why I came here :(

I applied for tier 1 graduate entrepreneur
Application posted: 10.10.2016
Biometric letter received: 17.10.16 I went to the post office and done that the same day I revived the letter.

I got my passport back and police registration letter in order to get my previous visa date stamped in the police registration letter I forgot to do that before unfortunately, I did also revive a letter saying that the processing time will be more than 8 weeks because I failed to include the previous visa stamped.

Anyways I sent everything back two days latter on the 10.01.2017 it's been 6 weeks so far but in total it's 15 weeks :| I'm very worried. Do they mean more than 8 weeks after sending my passport back with the police registration? :(

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 graduate entrepreneur taking long

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:52 pm

This is now becoming the single most asked questions on here.
Please be patient and wait to hear back from HO, they might have to invite you for interview depending on the complexity of your case.
You should expect LONG delays of around 8-10 months for complex cases that involve interview.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice