ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds Transfer for Tier1 Entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sajjii
Newly Registered

Funds Transfer for Tier1 Entrepreneur

Post by sajjii » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:11 pm

Dear Friends,

I have lot of confusion, Please share your valuable thoughts and opinion for below question.

we (team members) showed funds from Pakistan in joint account (joint account in Pakistan with both name). Our file was still in under process and we were required funds, so my partner's father had account in foreign currency (GBP) in Pakistan. We authorized him to withdraw our funds and transfer funds from his GBP account to in our company account. He transferred £50200/- in our company/ business account. In our business account, my partner father name is appearing.
I am to much worried, how can we justified that these were our funds?
How to make director loan agreement and justify that we have provided unsecured director loan to our business?
Please answer as much as possible
thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Funds Transfer for Tier1 Entrepreneur

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:46 pm

Money must come from you, not from someone else. Most of the people here make the same mistake thinking that ANYONE can send them money.
The rules require you to SHOW that money came from you or your partner. Better to go the share capital route instead !
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:33 am

sajjii wrote:Dear Friends,

I have lot of confusion, Please share your valuable thoughts and opinion for below question.

we (team members) showed funds from Pakistan in joint account (joint account in Pakistan with both name). Our file was still in under process and we were required funds, so my partner's father had account in foreign currency (GBP) in Pakistan. We authorized him to withdraw our funds and transfer funds from his GBP account to in our company account. He transferred £50200/- in our company/ business account. In our business account, my partner father name is appearing.
I am to much worried, how can we justified that these were our funds?
How to make director loan agreement and justify that we have provided unsecured director loan to our business?
Please answer as much as possible
thanks
Simply you both should have called funds into your or your friend personal account and then should have transferred to business account as reference "director loan"..

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:31 pm

Money should have come from you not from your father's account. Now you should opt for share capital investment.