ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need guidance for Tier1 Extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shwetabhatia
Newly Registered

Need guidance for Tier1 Extension

Post by shwetabhatia » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:54 pm

Hello Guys, going to apply for extension in few days, need to know few things please guide :

Actually we are 2 team members and we took out the £3500 each salary in second year and £6000 each in 3rd year while we had loss in second year about £5500 after deducting the directors salary of £7000 (£3500 each)
and in the 3rd year we had £1000 net profit after deducting the £12000 directors salary (£6000 each for whole year). My question are :-

1. Do we need to show extra £7000 director investment as we took out the salary in second year while we had loss in that year.

2. We both have 1 seprate client so we earned some income as self employed in same business. Do we need to send our self assessment return and mention about our self employment.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Need guidance for Tier1 Extension

Post by tier1in2014 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:20 pm

Follow this thread you will have your answers .

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 25524.html
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

shwetabhatia
Newly Registered

Post by shwetabhatia » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:32 am

Thanks for your reply, but I have not found answers pf my question on that thread. Can anyone please guide me.
Thanks

shwetabhatia
Newly Registered

Post by shwetabhatia » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:05 pm

We are two team members and transferred the 50k investment from our joint account so can anyone please tell me that can we have our both names on directors loan agreement ? And can anyone please share the sample of director loan agreement. Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:18 pm

shwetabhatia wrote:We are two team members and transferred the 50k investment from our joint account so can anyone please tell me that can we have our both names on directors loan agreement ? And can anyone please share the sample of director loan agreement. Thanks
Yes you can. Please search the forum for agreement samples
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

limetrading
Newly Registered

Post by limetrading » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:57 pm

kapoorinusa wrote:Follow this thread you will have your answers .

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 25524.html
hi i just receive letter ftom home office we normally complete withen 8 week but in ur case its take ;ong time what is this