ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some Documents Received no Passport or Decision Letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

businessmen aces
India

Some Documents Received no Passport or Decision Letter

Post by businessmen aces » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:46 pm

Hi Guys wondering if anybody has such experience before. I had applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur visa extension with my team partner who is my Dad along with our dependents. We applied on 29th June 2016 and our interview date was 25th Oct 2016

After our interview 25th Oct we never had any comunication from Home office we call them every week. Me and my dad both called home office yesterday and checked our respective applications and were told case is still open no decision made yet continue to wait. Today morning we called again while i was told the same thing that case is still open continue to wait but my dad was told that documents have been send to our solicitor and was given tracking number. Today afternoon at 13:30 our solicitor received 2 parcels from Home office but both the parcels have only documents no decision letter or passports. It does not even have full documents only part documents. Our application was very big and we has 4000 plus documents with each application including full bank statements of company business accounts , passport copies , FPS etc for 10 plus employees who have worked for us and who are working for us.. Both the partners had similar documents of 4000 plus pages each.

After receiving documents we called home office helpline while i got the same reply that my visa and my 4 dependents visa is still under process and i should continue to wait my dad was told that they have send his documents to his solicitor. When he told them that we received only part documents and no decision letter or passport he got no answer they just told him thats not normal please write to sheffield office and you will get reply in 3 weeks. Moreover we got 2 parcels not one but still only part documents not full and no passport or decision letter or any covering letter.

Is it normal for home office to send documents only without any covering letter.

My dad and his dependent my mother got there NHS surcharge refund of 200 each on 22nd August but me and my 4 dependents still waiting for NHS refund. We were both interviewed together on 25th Oct and interview went off very well.

Any advice what should i do next is it normal to receive just part documents in 2 parcels and no covering letter , decision letter or passports and other team member status shows still under process.

businessmen aces
India

Re: Some Documents Received no Passport or Decision Letter

Post by businessmen aces » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:33 pm

In documents i received all bank letters/ statements fps , employees passport copies etc but no passport or decision letter.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:14 pm

Was this today? Call them again tomorrow and write to them as well.

businessmen aces
India

Post by businessmen aces » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:37 pm

Yes it was today and when i called them in the evening even the girl who answered phone at home office helpline was surprised she said its unusual we should write or email to home office sheffield office. My solicitor says may be we get another parcel tomorrow.

I will call them tomorrow anyway to check my application progress as this tracking number was for my dad who is my Team Member in tier 1 ext my visa along with my dependants was still not complete by today evening. May be tomorrow they will give me my tracking number

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:09 am

It is NOT normal to send 4000 plus pages of documentation for an extension of visa !!! Maybe HO had to return the mountain of useless paper you sent to them as Bonfire night has already passed! :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

businessmen aces
India

Post by businessmen aces » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:56 am

zimba88 wrote:It is NOT normal to send 4000 plus pages of documentation for an extension of visa !!! Maybe HO had to return the mountain of useless paper you sent to them as Bonfire night has already passed! :?
We got back all the Employees passport copies, Pay Slips, FPS , Bank statements , Marriage certificate , and loads of other documents but no covering letters /Decesion Letter or passports. Today i am going to the solicitor to check exactly what documents did they receive back.

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:06 am

zimba88 wrote:It is NOT normal to send 4000 plus pages of documentation for an extension of visa !!! Maybe HO had to return the mountain of useless paper you sent to them as Bonfire night has already passed! :?
...a point of correction. You don't just call somebody's effort of sending documents which the person deem necessary for his/her application, no matter how many pages, a "mountain of useless paper" This is quite insulting. :roll: :roll: :oops:

businessmen aces
India

Post by businessmen aces » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:04 am

Just Received Passports with Visa for my dad and mom now Waiting for BRP cards.

I am the other team member i am still waiting just called Home office for my and my dependent applications they say its still under process i guess should be getting in 2-3 days as both of us send same documents.

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:13 am

Hi
did you send two separate bundles of same documents for your self and your dad?
or just one bundle for both members.
regards

businessmen aces
India

Post by businessmen aces » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:16 am

Hi Zimba had to send so many documents as monthly turnover of the company is around 80 to 85 K and every month business bank statement is about 20 to 25 pages and all salaries are paid to staff from company bank account. Over last 3.5 years i have had over 10 members of staff who worked for different hours so all there pay slips and FPS with filing history / passport copies etc. With dependent and 2 team members we had 7 applications and each applicant because of extensive travel had minimum 5 passports with valid visas so had to send 35 passports.

Anyways now its done and dusted never in my life i will have to send so many documents again. For extension and ILR it will only be Employees FPS etc. Investment required for our visa was 200K but we have invested £ 250,000 as share capital and £ 600,000 as director loan. For employees hours we applied in march 2013 so old rule applied and we did about 5000 hours

businessmen aces
India

Post by businessmen aces » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:19 am

nasiaziz wrote:Hi
did you send two separate bundles of same documents for your self and your dad?
or just one bundle for both members.
regards
We send 2 separate bundles with same / similar documents but only 1 had originals. Personal bank statements , marriage certificate , kids birth certificate etc were with individual application. But company documents like bank overdraft limit approval papers , machinery finance papers etc were same for both applications.

businessmen aces
India

Post by businessmen aces » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:53 am

Just received my IMM Healthcare Surchage back £ 200 + 5 = £ 1000
My Team Partner and his dependent already received there IMM Surcharge back in August 2016

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Looks like your approval letters will be with you soon in that case. Congratulations!

businessmen aces
India

Post by businessmen aces » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:53 pm

sm12 wrote:Looks like your approval letters will be with you soon in that case. Congratulations!
Thanks