ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk rule about jobs

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

heyaheya
Member of Standing

uk rule about jobs

Post by heyaheya » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:41 pm

hi respected members,
Please any advice will be helpful to me at this point as I am panicking now. I did silly mistake with job creation .. so I have this guy working for me from last 6 months full time (207.93 hours per month). that makes around 51 hours per week . which was okay for me as he is the one who is working 6 days. now according to working time directive one cannot work more the 48 hours, which for me is okay as he takes break of one hour everyday and I pay him for that. which makes all fine. but unfortunately on payslips it says 207.93 hours. Ukvi might not like it nd will refuse my extension... they can think I am breaking the law and making someone work that long hours...and am not complying with the law.. please please please advice on this matter.. I am in a trouble. zimba cr001, noajthan and all plz plz any aswers will be appreciated.

regards,

zimba
Mood:

Re: uk rule about jobs

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:46 pm

A limit of an average 48 hours a week on the hours a worker can be required to work, though individuals may choose to work longer by "opting out" or getting over time pay. Also note all hours worked over 30 per week are discarded for award of points !!
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:52 pm

so am i okay with hours yeah they will just consider 30 hours per/week and extra 20 will be taken off.. so what are the measures to be taken .. shall i make my employee write and send with application or what do u suggest.. please please if you can tell this.. will be greatful zimba. bless u ! thanks alot for ur quick reply.

regards,

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:55 pm

I suggest to avoid putting hours worked on the payslip. Just let HO assume that it is full time which will be 30 hours a week.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:00 pm

but the payslips for previous months has been done already and i dont want to amend them as it will look suspicious .. you know what i mean?? anything else can be done .. or am i in trouble.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Hi zimba I had one of our employee who had little over 200 hrs on payslip for 3 months . never paid any overtime but was getting paid over £10 hour . I have already sent application without any contract copy as this employee was hired for temporary basis for two different projects . Do you think this will trigger any doubts to case worker . thanks
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:52 pm

heyaheya wrote:but the payslips for previous months has been done already and i dont want to amend them as it will look suspicious .. you know what i mean?? anything else can be done .. or am i in trouble.
Removing hours from a payslips is not an amendment that requires an EPS submission
kapoorinusa wrote:Hi zimba I had one of our employee who had little over 200 hrs on payslip for 3 months . never paid any overtime but was getting paid over £10 hour . I have already sent application without any contract copy as this employee was hired for temporary basis for two different projects . Do you think this will trigger any doubts to case worker . thanks
No

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:43 am

hi zimba thanks alot .. oh yes eps .. my bad i know what u mean ?
or i could jus put like some hours as overtime.... what do u think? As cw will be able to work out hours with total pay and hourly rate. u know what i mean? thanks alot zimba for your all answers... i so much appreciate that.. ur doing great.

regards,

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:03 am

zimba and everybody one more question if you clear it to me plzzzzz

i have few questions about job creation. as i was pretty sure that all is good on my side. after reading this forum am bit confused. so here is the scenario.

WHAT MY PLAN WAS HOW TO CLAIM POINTS REGARDING JOBS.

A EMPLOYEE WORKED:01/07/15 - 05/10/15 PART TIME

B EMPLOYEE WORKED:06/10/15- 05/04/16 PART TIME

C EMPLOYEE WORKED:06/02/16- 05/04/16 PART TIME

D EMPLOYEE :06/03/16- 05/03/17 FULL TIME

E EMPLOYEE :06/04/16- 05/08/16 FULL TIME

F EMPLOYEE : 06/08/16 - 05/04/17 FULL TIME

G 06/01/17 --- -- PAR TIME

H EMPLOYEE 06/02/17 ----- PAR TIME

SO HERE IS LIST I HAD EMPLOYEE AND OFCOURSE BOTH FULL TIME HAVE PLACED THEIR NOTICE AND WILL B LEAVING SOON.NOW MY PLAN IS TO CLAIM EMPLOYEE D AS THIS EMPLOYEES CAN MAKE EXACT 12 MONTHS AND HE WAS ON LIKE 32 HOURS PER WEEK . SO I QUALLIFY FOR ONE 12 MONTH JOB.

NOW THE SECOND ONE WHICH I WAS THINKING TO CLAIM FOR EMPLOYEE E AND F ( I CAN JOIN THEM TO MAKE ONE FULL TIME JOB)

PLEASE ALL MEMBERS GUIDE ME THROUGH .. FOR ME I WAS THINKING ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT AND NOTHING COMPLICATED AS HOME OFFICE HAS ASKED FOR MINIMUM 30 HOURS PER WEEK . IF I QUALIFY FOR THAT I AM GOOD TO GO. PLEASE PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG. BUT ON THIS FORUM ALL THE MSGS AND CONFUSION ABOUT JOB CREATION HAS MADE ME SUSPICIOUS. AS PER MY UNDERSTANDING HOME OFFICE NEEDS 30 HOURS PER WEEK FOR 12 MONTHS. RIGHT! OR AM I LACKING SOMEWHERE? PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM WRONG AND SHALL I JUST IGNORE FIR FIRST THREE EMPLOYEES OR SHALL JOIN THEM AS WELL.. AS I WILL BE HIRING LIKE 4 PART TIMERS AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL BE WORKING UNTIL MY VISA OR EVEN AFTER THAT. SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW SHALL I CLAIM POINTS.

REGARDS,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:28 am

There is no need to type in CAPITAL letters, it is rude and considered shouting. Suggest be patient and wait for members to respond as it appears you are demanding responses.

See also Board Netiquette (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:11 am

oh i am sorry if thats what it mean.. i dint realize .. sorry for that... its jus my key board... which doesnt work properly ..sorry sorry

sorry to i dint mention that i am on pre april 2014

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:12 pm

bookuser1
Newly Registered

Post by bookuser1 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:13 am

Zimba,
This is my first post in the Board so please forgive me if I could not understand from the discussion here or the links you had provided.
I have one employee since April 2014 as a part time work arround 60-69 hours a month
second employee since Nov 2015 working as 5 month he worked for 128 hrs a month then one month 120 hrs and since last 9 months 125 hours a month
Am I OK here or there is a shortfall

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:50 pm

bookuser1 wrote:Zimba,
This is my first post in the Board so please forgive me if I could not understand from the discussion here or the links you had provided.
I have one employee since April 2014 as a part time work arround 60-69 hours a month
second employee since Nov 2015 working as 5 month he worked for 128 hrs a month then one month 120 hrs and since last 9 months 125 hours a month
Am I OK here or there is a shortfall
Please start your own topic. This is not a general discussion thread and it is considered rude and unfair to tag your own questions onto another members topic. Suggest read the forum T&Cs again.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue May 02, 2017 8:55 am

hi zimba and all respected members. what does business insurance includes? is it just employer insurance or includes more as well.. please please if you can put some light on it. will be grateful to you.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue May 02, 2017 11:04 am

heyaheya wrote:hi zimba and all respected members. what does business insurance includes? is it just employer insurance or includes more as well.. please please if you can put some light on it. will be grateful to you.
Business insurance has nothing to do with Immigration Rules. Seek legal/professional help to see what insurance is relevant to your line of work

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:09 pm

heyaheya » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:49 am

hi zimba and all respected members,

I was just reviewing refusal letter on this form and it says .. according to paragraph 45-SD(H) of appendix 46-sd-(h) of the immigration rules states the evidence that is required when claiming points for job creation.
and i am trying to find on following link .
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... attributes

but cant find paragraph which is mentioned above.. please if somebody can guide me where to look for this.. as in all refusal letters they are giving references of appendix A.. and not guidance policy.. so i think its worth to go through that rather then guidance policy for entrepreneur extension.

thanks in anticipation
heyaheya
Newly Registered

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:16 pm

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:44 pm

thanku zimba for ur quick reply .. actually i still couldnt find it.. but if you could just tell me from where it starts and ends for entrepreneur extension plz... ! many thanks,

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:27 pm

It is under Investment: notes section

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:29 pm

hi zimba, marcnath and all respected members,

t1E application form section 4 english language

i got a degree from uk which i did send in my initial tier1 application so which box shall i tick

degree taught in english and den go question p4
or
evidence previously submitted/considered to automatically meet. and go to part Q

what is most done practice with successful extensions?
have u sent degree and being awarded the points or just tick last box without degree

best regards,

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:45 pm

heyaheya wrote:hi zimba, marcnath and all respected members,

t1E application form section 4 english language

i got a degree from uk which i did send in my initial tier1 application so which box shall i tick

degree taught in english and den go question p4
or
evidence previously submitted/considered to automatically meet. and go to part Q

what is most done practice with successful extensions?
have u sent degree and being awarded the points or just tick last box without degree

best regards,
Since you got points for your language in the initial application, you go for

My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:53 pm

thankyou so much for ur quick reply so i just tick that considered to be automatically meet and thats all .. no need to send degree or nothing ... kool thanks alot ...and what do u think just put this point in cover letter. if i am writing one.

regards,

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:59 pm

heyaheya wrote:thankyou so much for ur quick reply so i just tick that considered to be automatically meet and thats all .. no need to send degree or nothing ... kool thanks alot ...and what do u think just put this point in cover letter. if i am writing one.

regards,
Always good to add that into the cover letter
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Re: application form question plz

Post by heyaheya » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 pm

HI ALL L,
tier1 E form question K3 that how investment has been done. as in my intial application i did show the 50,000 in my personal acc.. but it was just in persnl and not in business acc. so which option shll i choose .. it would be option 3rd or 4th ...and after that its

k4
Q. were any of these investment funds shownn as a part of successful application your laast grant of leave?
is it 1st option and then go to part L
but if i go with option 1st it takes me to L part and if i go to part L .. i m missing out on table 3b1.. this is strange ..
if i go with option 3 for k4 which is No taks me to k6 then only it takes me to 3b1..

this is too confusing ... plz help plz

THANKU ALLL ...