ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section N Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension application form

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Chuks2222
Newly Registered

Post by Chuks2222 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:07 pm

Guys,

I'm currently filling my Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension application form. I need a guide on how to respond some sections of the form. Precisely, section K.

K4 (Page 41):

Were any of these investment funds shown as part of your successful application for your last grant of leave?
A)------Yes all of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to part L
B)------Yes some of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to K5
C)-------No none of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to K6

Please which option should i choose if the evidence i used in my initial application was a bank statement showing £50K in my personal account?

Thanks

Chuka1

zimba
Mood:

Re: Section N Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension application form

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:21 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Chuks2222
Newly Registered

Post by Chuks2222 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:44 am

Zimba 88, many thanks for your response + the link.

Chuks2222
Newly Registered

Post by Chuks2222 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:09 pm

Guys,

For entrepreneur Tier 1 extension application form, Table 3b2:

1) Should the 'Date post created' be the same as 'Start date' in the table?
2) If the employee is still employed by my company at the time of submitting my application, what should i fill for the 'End date'?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:37 pm

1) Should the 'Date post created' be the same as 'Start date' in the table?
The date first employee started working for you in that post.
2) If the employee is still employed by my company at the time of submitting my application, what should i fill for the 'End date'?
The end date should be set so that it covers the hours you are aiming for
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Chuks2222
Newly Registered

Post by Chuks2222 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Zimba88, many thanks for your help.

So (1) if the the post was created at the same time i employed the only worker i am using to claim point, then does it mean that the "Date post created' will be the same with the 'Start date'?

(2) If i achieved the total hours i needed to prove employment say by 30/11/2016 but the employee is still working for my company. Will the "End date' be 30/11/2016 or a future date?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:04 pm

So (1) if the the post was created at the same time i employed the only worker i am using to claim point, then does it mean that the "Date post created' will be the same with the 'Start date'?
Yes, that is what I implied above :!:
(2) If i achieved the total hours i needed to prove employment say by 30/11/2016 but the employee is still working for my company. Will the "End date' be 30/11/2016 or a future date?
Yes, that is what I implied above :!:

Chuks2222
Newly Registered

Post by Chuks2222 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:14 pm

Zimba88, many thanks for your help. Best regards!

Chuks2222
Newly Registered

Post by Chuks2222 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:23 am

Guys,

I received a letter from HO to attend an interview as part of my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa extension application. 1. Please i need your help on the typical type of question that i should expect.
2. Are there specific things i should do or watch out for to increase my chance of success?

Thanks

muhammadaliabad
BANNED

Post by muhammadaliabad » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:56 am

Chuks2222 wrote:Guys,

I received a letter from HO to attend an interview as part of my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa extension application. 1. Please i need your help on the typical type of question that i should expect.
2. Are there specific things i should do or watch out for to increase my chance of success?

Thanks
When did you apply for extension application? There are so manu questions on the forum and there is one topic where everyone shared their interview experience. Please search on the forum.

Chuks2222
Newly Registered

Post by Chuks2222 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:08 pm

Muhammad,

Many thanks for your response. I applied on 01/12/2016. Please, could you help me with link of relevant pages where i can get more info on typical interview questions!

Cheers!

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Chuks2222 wrote:Muhammad,

Many thanks for your response. I applied on 01/12/2016. Please, could you help me with link of relevant pages where i can get more info on typical interview questions!

Cheers!

Hi
All the best for your interview.

I guess, its better to get interview call rather than to receive refusal, here you get a good chance to explain via your business confidence.

Couldn't find the links atm, but at past posts mostly it was mentioned, in the interview the asked questions were all about the business, clients, revenues, profits, taxation paid/how much, office, investment, staffs/jobs/their roles, business nature/status/competition etc. So have a good read and understanding of your business affairs in detail so that you can present them with full of confidence and get what you looking for.

Chuks2222
Newly Registered

Post by Chuks2222 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:41 am

Hi Samaygrg,

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers!