ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof for settled workers - Employees

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Urgent expenses query for business expenses in India

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:53 pm

Hi all

I will be applying for my extension application soon.

We had purchased two softwares for our company from India. Please can you advise whether we will be able to claim this as a business expense or we cannot show expenses made for our business from a company in India.

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Kind regards

Entrepreneursweare

zimba
Mood:

Re: Proof for settled workers - Employees

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:56 pm

It is acceptable business expenses.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:52 pm

zimba88 wrote:It is acceptable business expenses.
Hi zimba88

Thank you for your response. I appreciate it. Please accept my apologies for the late acknowledgement of your response as was not active due to some personal issues.

Thanks

Entrepreneursweare

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

HMRC document to show registered as directors within six mon

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi all

I will be applying for my visa soon.

Please can you advise what HMRC document we need to provide in order to show that we are appointed as director's within six months of the initial grant of leave as Tier 1 entrepreneurs.

I will appreciate all response in the matter.

Thank you in advance for your time on this.

Kind regards

Entrepreneursweare

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Director's loan query - For additional investment

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:23 pm

Hi all

I had invested a total of approximately £72,000 in the business of which I had converted £50,100 as share capital. I wanted to know if I also need to show a director's loan agreement for the remaining £21,900 invested in the business even though I am only claiming points for the paid up share capital of £50,100 that I have invested in the business.

The additional investment is from my personal funds.

Appreciate your responses in the matter.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Kind regards

Entrepreneursweare

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Employee hourly rates

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:15 pm

Hi all

This is in relation to job creation.

In my company one of my employee was initially paid at the rate of £7.35 and then a few months down he went part-time, so I had reduced his hourly rate from £7.35 to £7.30.

Also, looking at the performance of another employee, I had increased the hourly rate of the employee from £8.50 to £10.

Please can you advise whether we need to have an agreement in place for the increase in their hourly rate which will cause an increase in their overall package.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Kind regards

Entrepreneursweare

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Employee hourly rates

Post by tier1in2014 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:06 pm

Entreprenuersweare wrote:Hi all

This is in relation to job creation.

In my company one of my employee was initially paid at the rate of £7.35 and then a few months down he went part-time, so I had reduced his hourly rate from £7.35 to £7.30.

Also, looking at the performance of another employee, I had increased the hourly rate of the employee from £8.50 to £10.

Please can you advise whether we need to have an agreement in place for the increase in their hourly rate which will cause an increase in their overall package.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

You don't need any agreement for that . Just confirm the hourly rate on application with the period and that specific rate .

Kind regards

Entrepreneursweare

You don't need any agreement for that . Just confirm the hourly rate on application with the period and that specific rate .
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:49 pm

Hi tier1in2014

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated.

Kind regards

Entrepreneursweare