ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Standard visitor visa - supporting documents not submitted

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aishasyeda
Newly Registered

Standard visitor visa - supporting documents not submitted

Post by aishasyeda » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:02 pm

Hello all,

I helped my elderly mother prepare an application for the standard UK visitor visa. I am her sponsor and as part of the supporting documents, I sent my payslips for the past six months in addition to my employer's letter and bank statement. I also included my husband's payslips, employer's letter and bank statement to make our case stronger. Now, my payslips are like tiny booklets, while all the other documents were in the A4 format. Owing to some confusion, my mother did not submit my payslips but gave all the other documents at the VFS office earlier today.

When I learned about it I immediately called the UK phone number of the UK Visas and immigration international ( https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com) and asked if there is any way I can submit those payslips and that it was an innocent mistake on her part. The person on phone asked for my email ID and told me that I will get an email and that I should reply to it with the information requested as well as the payslips attached to it, so they can be passed on to the relevant office.

After a few minutes, I received an email from a donotreply ID asking me various details about her application. I was confused but still replied to the same ID. Not surprisingly, the email was not delivered to the recipient. I am confused as to who I should send these documents to so that my mother's application is complete?

Thanks very much!

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Re: Standard visitor visa - supporting documents not submitt

Post by Route to ILR » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:25 am

aishasyeda wrote:Hello all,

I helped my elderly mother prepare an application for the standard UK visitor visa. I am her sponsor and as part of the supporting documents, I sent my payslips for the past six months in addition to my employer's letter and bank statement. I also included my husband's payslips, employer's letter and bank statement to make our case stronger. Now, my payslips are like tiny booklets, while all the other documents were in the A4 format. Owing to some confusion, my mother did not submit my payslips but gave all the other documents at the VFS office earlier today.

When I learned about it I immediately called the UK phone number of the UK Visas and immigration international ( https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com) and asked if there is any way I can submit those payslips and that it was an innocent mistake on her part. The person on phone asked for my email ID and told me that I will get an email and that I should reply to it with the information requested as well as the payslips attached to it, so they can be passed on to the relevant office.

After a few minutes, I received an email from a donotreply ID asking me various details about her application. I was confused but still replied to the same ID. Not surprisingly, the email was not delivered to the recipient. I am confused as to who I should send these documents to so that my mother's application is complete?

Thanks very much!
Hi

Don't worry. Your mother side documents r more important than your wage slips. Now u can't submit additional or missing documents.

What social and economic ties documents your mother submitted with her application? That's the key to get visit visa.

If u said u r bearing all costs of her trip that's fine but not enough to convince ECO that she will go back after her visit.

aishasyeda
Newly Registered

Re: Standard visitor visa - supporting documents not submitt

Post by aishasyeda » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:07 am

Hi,

Thanks very much for the reply. From her side, my mother submitted copies of documents showing ownership of her property. Also, she submitted my brother's mentally handicapped certificate, who she will be leaving behind and must return to.

Fingers crossed!