ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

call to Detention Center for ILR result

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

valhna
Newly Registered

Re: call to Detention Center for ILR result

Post by valhna » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:43 pm

Hi all,
My wife attended today HO at London Bridge and positive decision was given to her at corridor with all original documents including my and kids passports. Decision on her case was made a month ago, according to date on the letter. Officer said that plastic ID will be delivered up to 10 days to home address.
She stated that there was couple of people waiting for same thing.
This is new procedure and nothing to worry about if all done right.

Good luck all.

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:06 am

valhna wrote:Hi all,
My wife attended today HO at London Bridge and positive decision was given to her at corridor with all original documents including my and kids passports. Decision on her case was made a month ago, according to date on the letter. Officer said that plastic ID will be delivered up to 10 days to home address.

Good luck all.
Thanks for the update. Very good news :) Did she receive FLR or ILR?

valhna
Newly Registered

Post by valhna » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:42 am

FLR 3 years

bathanza

Post by bathanza » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:08 pm

Thank you for all people who have responded their positive stories. It's really good information to have

Bella08
Newly Registered

Post by Bella08 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:49 pm

valhna wrote:Hi all,

Good luck all.
Hi I received the same letter too...Asking me to come with a legal person if I want to. My question now is was your wife's letter from "CLS6". The signature at the end of mine says CSL6..Thank you

Ldee
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by Ldee » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:15 pm

Hi all,
I know of a person who was waiting for a decision from the Home office on his appeal.The person received an email sent on behalf of Home office from their solicitor asking to go to Houslow immigration reporting centre to receive their final decision.Upon arrival and during the interview the person was detained and is now in Yarls wood detention centre Bedford. The solicitor did not even accompany the person to Hounslow I'm sure they new what was the outcome.
The letter also stated not to bring any relatives or family as their waiting area is very small to accommodate many people.

Good luck,be careful go with a representative.

Bella08
Newly Registered

Post by Bella08 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Ldee wrote:Hi all,
I know of a person who was waiting for a decision from the Home office on his appeal.The person received an email sent on behalf of Home office from their solicitor asking to go to Houslow immigration reporting centre to receive their final decision.Upon arrival and during the interview the person was detained and is now in Yarls wood detention centre Bedford. The solicitor did not even accompany the person to Hounslow I'm sure they new what was the outcome.
The letter also stated not to bring any relatives or family as their waiting area is very small to accommodate many people.

Good luck,be careful go with a representative.
Damn, not good news...I am suppose to go on Wednesday to Becket House for mine but I don't think I will. I plan on sending an email to them asking them to post my decision to me..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Bella08 wrote:Damn, not good news...I am suppose to go on Wednesday to Becket House for mine but I don't think I will. I plan on sending an email to them asking them to post my decision to me..
I would strongly suggest you to not play games like this with HO and attend the interview as they have requested.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Bella08
Newly Registered

Post by Bella08 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:27 pm

CR001 wrote:
Bella08 wrote:Damn, not good news...I am suppose to go on Wednesday to Becket House for mine but I don't think I will. I plan on sending an email to them asking them to post my decision to me..
I would strongly suggest you to not play games like this with HO and attend the interview as they have requested.
So if I get detained what happens after? I just don't want to become a prisoner(it will mess with me forever), I will rather just leave on my own :(

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Bella08 wrote:
CR001 wrote:
So if I get detained what happens after? I just don't want to become a prisoner(it will mess with me forever), I will rather just leave on my own :(
You should continue posting in your own topic please rather than tagging questions onto numerous members threads. We have no idea about your immigration history or what you have applied for and on what basis, so for anyone to give you advice with the very limited information you have provided is a big stretch.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... l#p1459183
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Bella08
Newly Registered

Post by Bella08 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:15 pm

I would strongly suggest you to not play games like this with HO and attend the interview as they have requested.[/quote] So if I get detained what happens after? I just don't want to become a prisoner(it will mess with me forever), I will rather just leave on my own :([/quote]
You should continue posting in your own topic please rather than tagging questions onto numerous members threads. We have no idea about your immigration history or what you have applied for and on what basis, so for anyone to give you advice with the very limited information you have provided is a big stretch.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... l#p1459183[/quote]
Apologies, I'm new to posting on here..I have now written my history in my original post.