ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Surinder sight 2017

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Olsi
Newly Registered

Surinder sight 2017

Post by Olsi » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:04 pm

Hello all. I am a non EEA citizen. I have been to uk illegaly for almost 3 years. In september 2016 i had an interview with home office with my actual wife (british citizen) to ask for permition to marry, and i gave them my true identity. They alowed us to marry in uk and 5 days after weddinh i volonterly got my plain ticked and got home with my wife. We stayd together for one month in my country and then after 1 month we moved to an EU country where we courently are now. My wife startet work stright away. I applyed for the residence card and they let the appointment for me in april. We are thinking to come back to uk in the end of december 2017 , so will stay here nearly 13 month. We both have bank account, tax number, house tenency, memberships in diffrent shops. We also have proof that my wife family was over to visit us for a few days. I will start working too when my residence card will be ready. My question is..
Will this rout will be still aviabe with the new changes with brexit. What other proves needet to show that our center of life is here. Is there any chance that my application will be refused cos of my immigration history? I was not deported from uk. I got out volonteurly. (Sorry for my english). Thank you