ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Error in Biometric Letter - extension application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Gladiator21

Error in Biometric Letter - extension application

Post by Gladiator21 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:11 am

Hi all,

I have made an extension application as an entrepreneur team.

We received our biometric letter but dependent of the other team member had a wrong date of birth on it.

I and my team member given the biometric as we know resolving the date of birth issue will take more than 14 days.

We have informed the concerned Department and they are looking into it to send an amended letter. 14 days have now passed couple of days ago.

My concern is will Home Office hold on to make decision on my and team members application till dependent gives her biometric which will obviously after getting an amended biometric letter
OR Home Office will make decision on my and team members application and dependent's fate will be decided later on as her case progresses.

Many thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Error in Biometric Letter - extension application

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:36 am

Technically your application is SEPARATE. Your application is NOT linked to your partner or his/her dependants. However it is up to HO to decide how to process which application first and in which order.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice