ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk visit visa refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bjonesx
Newly Registered

Uk visit visa refusal

Post by Bjonesx » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:32 am

Hi I'm new to this forum and I hope this is the correct place for my to post this.

My Turkish partner and father to my daughter is applying for a UK visit visa to stay for 12 days.
We applied the first time back in August 2015 and basically we had no idea what we were doing and did not provide enough documents. We also did not mention at all that we have a daughter together and I used my aunty as a sponsor as I felt that she was a better sponsor than my mother as she has more money. (I'm living at home with my mother)

So our visa was refused under appendix V 4.2 I can't seem to attach a picture of his redial letter but these were the main reasons

1. although he had a letter stating he was in full time education it noted that his studies finished in October and there wasn't any other evidence to show he would be returning
2. large unexplained amounts of money in his account, we assumed that it was important to look like he had money (silly..I know) so they were not convinced this money was actually his. Basically his brothers sent him this money and one of the large payments was from his car that he sold.
3. he stated that he earned £500 a month in properties and rents but no evidence to back this up. I think this was a mistranslation for him and I still have no idea what made him think to write this as it is not true.
4. They did not believe he was a genuine visitor and would leave the Uk at the end of his trip.

I completely understand why this visa was refused and it's not until now that we've decided to apply again. This time we have included this information.

- my mother's (his sponsor) cover letter explaining how they have met and that she will be paying fully for his stay.
- my mother's bank statements (5 months) she has savings of over £10,000
- utility bill
- her passport copy
- sponsorship undertaking form
- copies of passport stamps showing she's travelled to turkey where they've met.
- 3 months of payslips

- my cover letter explaining our relationship and how we met
-our daughters birth certificate
- copies of both our passports
- copies of stamps from passport showing we have visited him
- photos of us all together (I know this is not really allowed)
- screenshots of FaceTime calls and whatsapp messsges proving we are in contact

What he has supplied

- passport
- letter stating he is a full time student at his university ON headed paper
- page of all the previous courses he has studied since 2013, including the course he returned to after the last visa he applied for (which I think shows that he really was planning on leaving the Uk)
- future courses he has yet to start, on headed paper and stamped by his uni.
- bank statements (no large amounts of money randomly put in)
- detailed cover letter
- also a page explaining the refusal of his last visa
- 1 months travel insurance
- proof of national service in the army
- clean criminal record
- flight reservation

So do you all think he will get this visa this time round? I hope this all makes sense.

Thanks

Bjonesx
Newly Registered

Re: Uk visit visa refusal

Post by Bjonesx » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:36 am

Any help is truely appreciated.

nihad
Mood:
Iraq

Post by nihad » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:55 pm

1. Why did he state that he is in full time education while they noticed that his studies finished in October this is False information for home office.

2. He need to explain where he got the money and provide supporting evidence where the money came from they won't just believe it's from renting properties.

3. You can't have a large amount of money in the bank when you are only getting £500 from properties, again he need to provide supporting evidence.

Bjonesx
Newly Registered

Post by Bjonesx » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:30 pm

nihad wrote:1. Why did he state that he is in full time education while they noticed that his studies finished in October this is False information for home office.

2. He need to explain where he got the money and provide supporting evidence where the money came from they won't just believe it's from renting properties.

3. You can't have a large amount of money in the bank when you are only getting £500 from properties, again he need to provide supporting evidence.
Thanks for your reply.

He was and is a full time student, it's just that the new semester started in October so he didn't have proof of him returning as he hasn't yet started or paid for that semester. This time we have given them proof that he's definitely full time student ..

He does not work, he's a full time student and only income is a bursary and family help..

I'm not sure you read my whole post

Bjonesx
Newly Registered

Post by Bjonesx » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:40 pm

That's his first refusal letter from his first attempt in 2015. hopefully you can all view it.

Bjonesx
Newly Registered

Post by Bjonesx » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:36 pm

I guess I'll just have to wait, doesn't seem like anyone has any advice for me. Thanks anyways.

Bjonesx
Newly Registered

Post by Bjonesx » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:12 pm

The visa was refused again. We will try again in a few months.

Jem0811
Newly Registered

Post by Jem0811 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:22 pm

I'm very sorry your visa was refused. Unfortunately I'm not a moderator or anything, I'm on here to ask questions too. But I have to tell you that getting a visit visa is extremely difficult and in many cases, impossible. It is difficult to prove that your partner would return to Turkey after the visit. I have experienced this as my daughter's husband was refused twice and again on appeal. I just don't want you to build your hopes up and waste any more money. If nothing has changed since the last application, the result will most probably be the same. Sorry. Just to confirm that I am only telling you my experiences and those of others in a similar position.