ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I refer agents to this site

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ThirdWorldTraveller
Member of Standing

Can I refer agents to this site

Post by ThirdWorldTraveller » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:07 pm

Dear forum Admin,
This is a question to you.
Sometimes it happens that agents call me and somehow during the conversation either or both of us founds out that the job is not suitable for me, in terms of skills/exp/compensations etc. Then they ask that whether I know any other candidate who might suit the advert. Now, sometime I thought referring this forum to them, but wasn't sure about it conflicts with forum policy.
Let me know if doing that will be Ok.
Third World Traveller

netacct

Post by netacct » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:36 pm

I don't think it will be useful to anyone as most of the job hunters anyway apply to thousands of jobs on internet. Even if you refer to these agents on this site, I am sure none will ever bother to put details here.

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
Latvia

Post by Administrator » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:55 am

Hi --

The forum is open to all people who follow our rules.

We expect job offers to be posted here, not advertisements for agencies collecting CV's.

Using our board for business advertising & promotion will result in a ban. And, we will remember which companies behaved professionally ... or not ... when visiting us.

the Admin
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice